⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could say that he was only looking so good cuz of paul

maybe the same can be said about amar'e and nash

He was 22 & 12 as a Rookie, before Cp3. And came in 3rd in mvp voting in 2015 when Cp3 missed all that time. Legit hall of fams talent. Had a good year in Detroit a few years ago...but it’s been downhill. He was playing when REALLY injured, and it was weird as ****.

He was 22 & 12 as a Rookie, before Cp3. And came in 3rd in mvp voting in 2015 when Cp3 missed all that time. Legit hall of fams talent. Had a good year in Detroit a few years ago...but it’s been downhill. He was playing when REALLY injured, and it was weird as ****.
i feel like its not his main passion anymore tbh

I think I saw tweet from a popular account yesterday saying that Chris Brickley was the best trainer in the game. Do you, and others, agree?

I am not getting into calling someone a good/bad trainer unless I got some sessions in with them.

I don’t get the Hanlen hate :lol:

I’m surprised Brickley doesn’t get more slander in truth...

My guy looks like a hypebeast NT’er whose just out catching rebounds for dudes.

I don't understand the hate for Hanlen either.

Amare was amazing before Melo showed up and he started getting injured every other game
:lol:

Yeah, I think his legs are just shot. He’s had multiple injuries/surgeries on both legs over the course of his career. Between that and just aging, his athleticism is mostly gone.

I don’t know how much difference it would have made to his long term health, but he definitely should not have been playing in the playoffs that last good year he had with Detroit. They were going to get washed no matter what so it made no sense.

they did a presentation to blake telling him they wanted him to be a clipper for life, signed him to a 5 year contract, and promptly sent him from LA to Detroit. Not insinuating he's doing it, but if you traded me from a contender in a beautiful city to a dumpster fire franchise in the midwest, I'd just show up to do cardio and cash checks.

they did a presentation to blake telling him they wanted him to be a clipper for life, signed him to a 5 year contract, and promptly sent him from LA to Detroit. Not insinuating he's doing it, but if you traded me from a contender in a beautiful city to a dumpster fire franchise in the midwest, I'd just show up to do cardio and cash checks.

A what?

Yeah, I think his legs are just shot. He’s had multiple injuries/surgeries on both legs over the course of his career. Between that and just aging, his athleticism is mostly gone.

I don’t know how much difference it would have made to his long term health, but he definitely should not have been playing in the playoffs that last good year he had with Detroit. They were going to get washed no matter what so it made no sense.

That was legit one of the strangest things. Still does not make sense why he was playing. Literally playing on one leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom