⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
In these perilous times seeing someone blow out that cake like in that Kyrie video, makes it difficult to understand how that was even acceptable to eat afterwards.

Kylie bout to lose 1.2-2 million dollars in game checks because somebody leaked a video? :smh:

Kyrie had a great thing going. Was taking an unexplained week off and living his best life. Would’ve jumped right back into the starting lineup and he wouldn’t even have to explain why he was out “I’m not here to talk about that. Please respect my privacy”.

Instead, someone leaked a video of him maskless celebrating a birthday party and now he has to miss 10-14 days of game checks :smh:

This makes me sad but as I always say, the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
This was hard to read :smh:

“Griffin went from a decent position to the ground in 1.3 seconds.” :lol:

He washed but this Article doing him dirty

man i used to do this before da rona took over the world

last time was in november of 2019

took off and went to the theaters alone and watched joker was magnificent
12264804-F8BC-4F28-83DF-6941F601994A.jpeg
DC3BF4C6-92A1-4580-B661-1E655110634C.jpeg
848789A1-A180-4517-B7A8-D1283E92F2F4.jpeg
3E297E97-C2CA-4A43-93EF-354D15FBA7BB.png

Is that a boiled hot dog? :lol:

Take mental days, if you can tho. **** is hella important to do.

Kylie bout to lose 1.2-2 million dollars in game checks because somebody leaked a video? :smh:

Kyrie had a great thing going. Was taking an unexplained week off and living his best life. Would’ve jumped right back into the starting lineup and he wouldn’t even have to explain why he was out “I’m not here to talk about that. Please respect my privacy”.

Instead, someone leaked a video of him maskless celebrating a birthday party and now he has to miss 10-14 days of game checks :smh:

dude who recorded a lame for that but Kyrie has to take some of the blame for this. He was aware of the the protocols and consequences beforehand

dude who recorded a lame for that but Kyrie has to take some of the blame for this. He was aware of the the protocols and consequences beforehand

Kyrie shouldn’t have been partying in the first place but leave that part alone for a second. Imagine losing 1.2 to 2 million because someone recorded you :lol:

Kyrie had the perfect plan but **** got foiled :smh:

I don't see your point? It could have been a friend of a friend but still no reason to be there.

oh someone said about people being lame talking videos of Kyrie at a party. Then someone else said it might be a close family members. I said it’s his sisters birthday party. That’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom