⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie shouldn’t have been partying in the first place but leave that part alone for a second. Imagine losing 1.2 to 2 million because someone recorded you :lol:

Kyrie had the perfect plan but **** got foiled :smh:

I guess. I’m not the type to blame other people for things I brought upon myself tho

here’s an analogy, if I get towed for parking in a space I’m not supposed to. I’m not bout to be mad at the tow truck driver like some other people would. Yea **** him but I brought that **** upon myself.

not a Kyrie fan by any means obviously, but I’m leaving my bias out of this

I guess. I’m not the type to blame other people for things I brought upon myself tho

here’s an analogy, if I get towed for parking in a space I’m not supposed to. I’m not bout to be mad at the tow truck driver like some other people would. Yea **** him but I brought that **** upon myself.

I feel you bruh. He can’t feel bad because he’s the one that put himself into that situation in the first place.

I’m just saying this is like the end of a scooby doo episode. Kyrie would’ve got away with it if it wasn’t for pesky cellphones :lol:

I feel you bruh. He can’t feel bad because he’s the one that put himself into that situation in the first place.

I’m just saying this is like the end of a scooby doo episode. Kyrie would’ve got away with it if it wasn’t for pesky cellphones :lol:

I'd feel you on this point if we didn't just sit through this same scenario with James Harden a few weeks ago.

If you're a celebrity you just have to take into account that someone is very well filming you at any given moment unfortunately

Kyrie is dumb as bricks in this situation. You already know the media doesn’t rock with you. Partly due to your standoffishness and not rocking with them.On top of that you play in the biggest media market so the media isn’t going to do you any favors or sweep this under the rug.

But aside from that. You don’t have to play in the NBA to understand common sense in situations where you miss work. I had a coworker at an old job who called out on the weekend to go to Vegas. How did I know. He had me and a bunch of other coworkers and a supervisor on his social media and he was posting pics and stories in Vegas having fun all weekend. Someone spilled the beans to management and they fired him when he came back. My only thought was damn. Is it that hard to edit your story and posts so coworkers can’t see that stuff.

In Kyries case, you’re missing games for whatever your motive is. Ok fine, but unless you really don’t care about potentially being fined and causing issues with your team, partying and not making people sign waivers or have no phones in the building or not partying in a private venue where pics can’t get leaked and leaving a paper trail is just reckless. People call out from work all the time in all industries. Most aren’t dumb enough to leave a paper trail to get themselves caught up with their employer though.

kinda reminds me of when iverson was on his second stint with the 76ers. He said he needed time off to take care of daughter and was caught partying in Atlanta instead.

I hope yall are still calling out even though you are working virtually.

I haven’t since the pandemic started because I’ve been thinking:

1) where would I even go? I got like 200 hours of pto with nowhere to go.
2) why should I call out if I’m working from home 67% of the time anyway?
3) if I call in sick, will people think I got the rona and make me get the test? :lol:

**** that though I’m mentally burnt out of work. I need a break and a real vacation in the worst way :smh:

Kyrie is an incredibly talented player and definitely deserves credit for all of his philanthropic efforts.

Within the constructs of a team though, I just don't know how you could be fully confident with what you have with him. Things worked out when there was a much bigger voice in the room in Bron, but outside of those few years, it's been a bit of a mess. That's without bringing up injury issues too.

Kyrie my second favorite player after Kawhi but man, just retire or go overseas. I’m just as aloof, unsociable and complicated as Kyrie. I’m combative, contrarian and I question everything but damn, sometimes you gotta stop being such a dolt. Have fun and enjoy the game while it’s still available to you.

If not, let someone else play because you’re taking up space at this point

should danny green just take a fine and step to one of these philly "fans"
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/dI_ZmAsjxCpXg_JQcpgVi62946c=/0x0:1280x720/1400x1400/filters:focal(669x177:873x381):format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/51543505/facesofphilly.0.jpg

kyrie taking unexcused time off? i'm all for him taking some mental days off, but he at the very least has to inform them. would've killed all the media talk from pawns. now his teammates, coaches, and people in the organization has to answer for him while he is away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom