⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there REALLY a significant difference between Kemba Walker and Coby White right now? :lol:
3D13997E-A6C2-4AAF-A13C-947E7DA5F10B.gif

Good article on the Suns by Lowe today. And also kudos to him for highlighting the Culver & Saric for Cam Johnson trade that I refuse to let anyone who will listen to ever forget :lol:

KP for Horford. OKC has done an amazing job the last 3-4 yrs being a place people can come to rehab their image going into their next contract or opportunity
That's the fit that on the obvious "these guys need to move, let's swap them" bit that makes the most sense to me.

Anyone have a line on DeArron Fox? Is he actually happy in Sacktown? Do they really need 2 starting point guards? Asking for a friend.

Indy coach getting canned is no surprise according to the reports of everybody hating yo…It shows how lil background work or thought about the players the candidate actually have to coach when they get fired so quickly, like with Belien, Boylen, Fizdale etc. …horrible management :smh:

Idk bro...movie looks kinda cheeks now. I'll still check it out though.

Another Lebron led team struggling at the half against actual talent...shocking.

He wanted to change it when AD came but Nike said they made to many jerseys and he would have to buy them out
Prob figured since no title run this year it’s a good chance to change it since Nike would have more time to pivot lol
Probably just wants to start fresh with a new number new team mates etc lol

I know Mike’s a legend and made 23 well, made it THE number but I never liked how 23 looked on a jersey. I know its just a number but yall know what I mean. 6 looks good on Bron, moreso than 23.

Their "source" Nathan Pota literay doesn't exist. 😂😂😂

That might be the worst rumors page in social media.

They post 🤡 stuff like this to get clicks from people like you

I just brought it here from y'all's weak *** team thread. Talk to one of the lames in your fan club pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom