⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettyimages-52637508-594x594.jpg

That’s an attractive gig. When everyone is in the lineup that’d be one of the better 5 man units in the league.

Supposedly, according to bill Simmons, it was known his knee was f’d and that’s why Charlotte didn’t want to sign him long term

Whatever happens with Kemba and wherever he ends up, I hope he returns to close to form. Also glad he got paid. He really does grind and give it 100%. Injuries suck.

Last edited:
Kemba was/is really fun to watch when healthy and is a great teammate. Sucks things went downhill for him.

Not sure anybody has had worse injury "luck" than this team.

I don’t think things are getting better for Kemba at his age and size. Don’t blame Boston for the signing but 18-19 was by far his best season and it’s looking like a bit of an outlier right now.

Also possible he’ll fit in better somewhere else and contribute... but I wouldn’t trade for him

Not too surprising. Was very good last season until the All Star Break and then hasn't been healthy since and has caused the team to underachieve. Wouldn't mind moving him for someone that can actually be available.

To keep it tall the best way for yall to get better long term is to flat out salary dump him even if you have to attach an asset.

If you are taking on Kristaps Porzingis or John Wall or Westbrook then you might as well Blake Griffin him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom