⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indianapolis does have some hood areas though. I think 38th street or so where a few clubs, IIRC that's where Jamaal Tinsley, Stephen Jackson, and Marquis Daniels got shot at that night

Saw a rumor online that JT and Larranaga are tight. I wonder if that's influenced the odds?
He's Stevens' lead assistant, so I do understand why his name is in the running. I just don't see any world where it isn't a former player getting the job. His odds should be closer to where Lloyd Pierce's are, IMO.

Not saying the rumours aren’t true but this is Kawhi on the Raptors when Nate was assistant
xdl3-zCGV50dOpc76hnXGZbT6aafLjgOG3VGpv9Xz3g.jpg

Indianapolis does have some hood areas though. I think 38th street or so where a few clubs, IIRC that's where Jamaal Tinsley, Stephen Jackson, and Marquis Daniels got shot at that night
was that the incident jackson got his teeth knocked out or was that a separate incident?

Bron getting 2 jerseys retired in Staples center :pimp:

will he have the most retired jerseys all time?

EYE believe all of LeBron’s numbers should be retired at every arena in the NBA after he’s done in 10 years.

Read up on the Indy coach situation. Duke was buggin. :lol:

Good riddance for Indy. Highly doubt we’ll ever see that guy get a head coaching gig anywhere. Super bad publicity.

EDIT- Tweet from Shams got deleted. Said Coby White just had shoulder surgery due to injury sustained playing basketball away from team. Will be re-evaluated in 4 months.

EDIT 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom