⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just brought it here from y'all's weak *** team thread. Talk to one of the lames in your fan club pal.

For a dude who hates LeBron and the Lakers you spend alot of time talking about LeBron and the Lakers, posting about LeBron and the Lakers, looking up info about LeBron and the Lakers.

If you're going to invest this much time into LeBron and the Lakers, you might as well become a Lakers fan 😂

I remember hearing that Golden State rumor.

It was Wiggins and Wiseman for KP.

I always :lol: at it because KP ain't worth Wiggins alone in today's NBA let alone getting Wiseman for free.

Locally Donnie Nelson is running a media campaign around how KP needs to used more and basically throwing Luka under the bus to do it.

Hell Luka might be in on it too with his comments, I don't know but anyone with eyes knows KP was what he was.

Maybe KP gets in the lab this summer as I believe this is literally his 1st healthy summer in his career so who knows

Not willing to give up on KP cause Jjj also looked like turd. Knee injuries sometimes are a two year thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom