⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
187814482_4723840900977730_5341312921874701623_n.png

Suns matchup better than Utah no?
PHX has more wings to throw at Bron

not sure how CP3 gets to his spots if the lakers play AD at the 5. Same with Booker. Bridges should be able to do ok against hurt Bron. Its going to be book’s first playoff experience so I expect some trash games.

need the Suns to figure it out though

Curry fraud :rofl:
He's not a fraud just not quite what many in here want him to be. Who else is giving guys game winners with a minute left cause he can't respond against a pf who switches onto him? Hes just looking to chuck it from top of the key like a 12 year old. Use the muscle you've put on to get a better shot or read the double right and trust your teammates. Sick of seeing his little kid style fail over and over in crunch time. Body language was piss poor as soon as Bron hit that shot. He knew he couldn't pull it out.

He's not a fraud just not quite what many in here want him to be. Who else is giving guys game winners with a minute left cause he can't respond against a pf who switches onto him? Hes just looking to chuck it from top of the key like a 12 year old. Use the muscle you've put on to get a better shot or read the double right and trust your teammates. Sick of seeing his little kid style fail over and over in crunch time. Body language was piss poor as soon as Bron hit that shot. He knew he couldn't pull it out.

:lol: The hell?

Yall are amazing man.

I respect the consistency though.

:lol: The hell?

Yall are amazing man.

I respect the consistency though.
Giggle all u want jemele im speaking facts I know this board loves him but he's not on that Kobe LeBron level many try to pretend he's on. I'm actually a huge fan of his as well how can you not be? That doesn't mean I'm gonna ignore what I've been seeing for years. All those greats could still win a game in other ways when they're shot wasn't falling. Steph somehow let's it slip when his shot is falling.

Giggle all u want jemele im speaking facts I know this board loves him but he's not on that Kobe LeBron level many try to pretend he's on. I'm actually a huge fan of his as well how can you not be? That doesn't mean I'm gonna ignore what I've been seeing for years. All those greats could still win a game in other ways when they're shot wasn't falling. Steph somehow let's it slip when his shot is falling.
He is not on Kobe/LeBron's level in terms of what exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom