⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the whole game but that last two minutes, Steph was getting double teamed at halfcourt by AD and even when he gave the ball up, they was still double teaming him keeping him from getting the ball back 😅

Nothing Steph could really do in that scenario

He tried his best

1621517332497.jpeg

If you’re judging guys as a “heavy underdog” then everyone’s resume is spotty. You sound like you don’t actually watch games.

Those Warriors teams weren’t ever underdogs in part because they had a guy who.... lost 3 consecutive tough games to Steph’s team and decided to join them afterwards.
I'm not sure what your talking about I was clearly being sarcastic. You might need to take your own advice and rewatch games yourself if you think stephs 3 finals wins proved his clutchness. Check his finals losses if u still need a clearer picture.

If the Warriors could get that intensity from the team nightly it's very possible the 1st & second seeds both going home in the West

I didn't see the whole game but that last two minutes, Steph was getting double teamed at halfcourt by AD and even when he gave the ball up, they was still double teaming him keeping him from getting the ball back 😅

He tried his best

KObe and LeBron would have figured it out.

He tried his best
Did he really try his best tho? #notmymvp

I'm not sure what your talking about I was clearly being sarcastic. You might need to take your own advice and rewatch games yourself if you think stephs 3 finals wins proved his clutchness. Check his finals losses if u still need a clearer picture.
Every great besides Jordan has finals losses. Turn off sportscenter & first take and

Watch
The
Games

Suns have legitimate reason to feel very disrespected. Picture of them just popped up on my Echo Show with the caption “Can the Suns Put Up a Fight Against the Lakers?” They’re going to be super motivated in the series.

Lakers in 5.

Bridges a much better defender than Wiggins too, but lakers should handle the suns

If the Warriors could get that intensity from the team nightly it's very possible the 1st & second seeds both going home in the West

Assuming both teams are healthy with current active rosters, it's not sustainable in a 7 game series but I do think they could take Utah to 6 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom