⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you come from out the bushes and type paragraphs.

Someone questions your claim and now YOU are the one being pulled into something?

Cool. Enjoy your day.
In terms of what exactly? Basketball? You know what your doing bro everytime I try to take u serious on here I'm reminded that your just an internet troll who's probably over 40 but still can't help acting like a child online.

In terms of what exactly? Basketball?

:lol: Great analysis.

You know what your doing bro everytime I try to take u serious on here I'm reminded that your just an internet troll who's probably over 40 but still can't help acting like a child online.
Yea, I know what I am doing. I am questioning the bull that you are typing.

Yea, attack my character so you can get out of explaining yourself. (Which you clearly aren't able to articulate or you WOULD have by now)

Good job my man.

Like I said, have a good day.

He's not a fraud just not quite what many in here want him to be. Who else is giving guys game winners with a minute left cause he can't respond against a pf who switches onto him? Hes just looking to chuck it from top of the key like a 12 year old. Use the muscle you've put on to get a better shot or read the double right and trust your teammates. Sick of seeing his little kid style fail over and over in crunch time. Body language was piss poor as soon as Bron hit that shot. He knew he couldn't pull it out.
Poole got a wide open corner 3 on the very next play :lol: stop watching sportscenter highlights & first take & actually watch the game

Hes just looking to chuck it from top of the key like a 12 year old.

Use the muscle you've put on to get a better shot or read the double right and trust your teammates.

Sick of seeing his little kid style fail over and over in crunch time. Body language was piss poor as soon as Bron hit that shot. He knew he couldn't pull it out.

But

I'm actually a huge fan of his as well how can you not be?

Like I said, hilarious.

But EYE'm the troll.

[/QUOTE]
:lol: Great analysis.

Yea, I know what I am doing. I am questioning the bull that you are typing.

Yea, attack my character so you can get out of explaining yourself. (Which you clearly aren't able to articulate or you WOULD have by now)

Good job my man.

Like I said, have a good day.
There's nothing to explain. You didn't ask a real question. Again I understand this is what you do for fun and not trying to knock that. I'm impressed u still get me to bite after all these years..

When Bron tells his grandkids how he made that shot while seeing 3 baskets.

6800AD87-3951-4549-BF32-D7334DE9A8B8.gif

What are you talking about?
His defense was unmatched tonight. Huge reason they were up in the 1H.
how about the 2nd half? turnovers much, offense useless much. Steph didn't even want to pass to him and Lakers were even ignoring him like he never existed on offense.

Poole got a wide open corner 3 on the very next play :lol: stop watching sportscenter highlights & first take & actually watch the game

Steph should've shot over the double team. He was scared of the moment, no killer instinct. Mike would've wanted that shot.

Am I doing this right?

Good point I forgot about those 2017/18 finals series where against all odds his crunch time heroics got the heavily underdog warriors past a powerhouse in close games.
If you’re judging guys as a “heavy underdog” then everyone’s resume is spotty. You sound like you don’t actually watch games.

Those Warriors teams weren’t ever underdogs in part because they had a guy who.... lost 3 consecutive tough games to Steph’s team and decided to join them afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom