⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So without any games being played yet, is this the best on paper first round we've had in awhile? Sure there's some series that aren't as exciting as others but the majority should have competitive games most nights.

Suns vs Lakers is gonna be fire.
Jazz vs Warriors (if they handle business Friday) will be dope.
Heat vs Bucks is gonna be great.
Mavs vs Clippers rematch will be intriguing.
Celtics vs Nets will have some fun games due to Tatum's ability to go off.
Blazers vs Nuggets is gonna be fun.
Hawks vs Knicks will be interesting due to both teams being inexperienced.

Sixers vs Pacers is probably the only series that I don't expect to be all that exciting

He played till the end of the 3rd. You start him in the 4th he’s have to get a breather in the middle of the quarter.

What's wrong with that? Point blank, Kerr needs to stop being so rigid with Steph's minutes during this time of year.

Anybody know what shoes KCP had on during the game? I thought they were the Kobe undefeated HOF, but they looked way shinier than what I see online for the Kobe HOF.

Bro....this loss realllllly on Draymond. Man's *** sold. Wtf. Good *** game though. Really good. Damn we need 7 games Curry and Bron. Nba better with them.

Draymond was really tryna give the game away though. He was tryna get 2 techs. Tryna get a flagrant. Hella turnovers and ******** passes. Forced dunk attempts. And he was so legit in the first half. Must've got that text.

Curry goated. Probably best game I've seen him play in staples since those old cp3 clippers battles. He hasn't seemed in rhythm in staples in like 3 yrs. God level tonight. Whole game. Kid is special.

DependableChiefBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif
Loll 'whatever, cap *** *****'

as bad as his mistakes were, I'm still at awe on how well Dray played AD in the first 3ish quarters

dude put him in alcatrez for the most part (although once AD went to the 5 he went 9-13)

i don't think there's anyone on PHX that can do what Dray did in 1 game

i don't think there's anyone on PHX that can do what Dray did in 1 game
Ayton will be fine vs AD, possibly better.
It helps that he’s at home because he still capable but f picking up those low IQ fouls.
That’s where Kaminsky will come in handy who’s also no slouch on the Defensive end.
I actually like Phoenix in that series and will be picking them in the NT Bracket.

It helps that he’s at home because he still capable but f picking up those low IQ fouls.
That’s where Kaminsky will come in handy who’s also no slouch on the Defensive end.
I actually like Phoenix in that series and will be picking them in the NT Bracket.

Frank??? Kaminsky?? AD going to avg 30 all series

Kaminsky won’t get much run.
He will be tasked with holding AD should Ayton get in early foul trouble.(Jae won’t have a chance)
For what it’s worth, AD should be averaging 30per night no matter who is on him, but he’s not always the AD we know he can be.

I like ayton but i don’t trust him yet at this stage to hold davis.

I’m thinking LA will try to get him in as much foul trouble as possible.

fun game to watch. warriors playing with house money and damn near beat the greatest play-in team of all time despite some clowns saying the warriors wouldnt even be here

i'll be done with my first year of grad school this friday. time to kick back, enjoy a super burrito, and watch us **** around and slip into the playoffs :pimp:
On gang n nem

So play-in games again next season right?
they need to fix the format. the 7th and 8th seed should not be facing each other

if they are so hell bent on having a tournament why dont they go:

12th vs 11th seed. winner faces 7th seed
10th vs 9th seed winner faces 8th seed

or

The 2 best record teams ( 1 from the east and 1 from the west) get byes

then each conference has a one off playoff game

2 vs 15
3 vs 14
4 vs 13
5 vs 12
6 vs 11
7 vs 10
8 vs 9

then we start the traditional playoff format

So without any games being played yet, is this the best on paper first round we've had in awhile? Sure there's some series that aren't as exciting as others but the majority should have competitive games most nights.

Suns vs Lakers is gonna be fire.
Jazz vs Warriors (if they handle business Friday) will be dope.
Heat vs Bucks is gonna be great.
Mavs vs Clippers rematch will be intriguing.
Celtics vs Nets will have some fun games due to Tatum's ability to go off.
Blazers vs Nuggets is gonna be fun.
Hawks vs Knicks will be interesting due to both teams being inexperienced.

Sixers vs Pacers is probably the only series that I don't expect to be all that exciting

nah i dont see many upsets

the second round is where its gonna be great

if the heat didnt fail to take the 4th seed the eastern conference semifinals would have been the best we seen in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom