⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He 100% knows and you can't tell me otherwise.
He's adapted to the Skip's of the world and trolls us for entertainment purposes.
There's no way a man as aware as he is doesn't do everything intentionally.

Yah he knows, dude prolly has planned reactions for every type of social situation.

Bron after he made the shot :lol:

20210520_014518.gif

Winning the 7th seed was important because the road is much easier to get to the WCF.

Suns and then the winner of the Denver/Portland series, rather than Utah and then the winner of the Mavs/Clips series.

Suns are a perfect team to get in a Rhythm against. they gotta figure the Drummond minutes out tho. Clear as day that we're unguardable with AD at the 5 & having Drummond there had AD out on the perimeter way too much.

With that said a locked in Warriors defense is probably the best defense we'll face outside of the Clippers.

The best thing about being a Laker fan, is the ability to bask in victory when everyone hates you.

Hate is the best ingredient to enjoy being a Lakers fan.

fun game to watch. warriors playing with house money and damn near beat the greatest play-in team of all time despite some clowns saying the warriors wouldnt even be here

i'll be done with my first year of grad school this friday. time to kick back, enjoy a super burrito, and watch us **** around and slip into the playoffs :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom