⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Book will end up averaging 20+ points for the series, but it won’t be easy. They’ll game plan for him, Lakers coaching staff is good with schemes and they have a lot of guys they can throw at him.

If Suns are going have any chance, they’re going to need scoring from Crowder, Bridges, Johnson, Cam Payne, etc.

And we should show this young man some Grace considering this is his FIRST playoff series.

But I know yall don't like doing stuff like that.

Hell of a game last night. Turnovers in the 3rd is what did the Warriors in.

Super impressed with how Dray played AD most of the night. I wouldn't say the loss was on him.

How the Hell do y'all have the ability to talk **** about Steph after last nights performance? He was EASILY the best player on the court. NT is filled with a bunch of werido's, man :lol: 🤷‍♂️

Hell of a game last night. Turnovers in the 3rd is what did the Warriors in.

Super impressed with how Dray played AD most of the night. I wouldn't say the loss was on him.

How the Hell do y'all have the ability to talk **** about Steph after last nights performance? He was EASILY the best player on the court. NT is filled with a bunch of werido's, man :lol: 🤷‍♂️
he was
but he didnt come up clutch in the 4th
the other guy did

a game of 2 halves
a game of 4 quarters
a game of clutch time something something

Actually, certain stats can be half within the same game while others can be full and/or empty.
200.gif

Trolling has reached nasty levels already, but it was expected. Funny how hours after the game the shirts come off but during the game the people actually watching were having legit basketball convo.

Imagine a professional team having to triple team a single player in a game but some dude on a message board dismisses 37 pernts as not being good enough.

Y’all obviously don’t hoop. And yea my guy don’t have any finals mvp’s yet, but he still writing his story. 😎

Trolling has reached nasty levels already, but it was expected. Funny how hours after the game the shirts come off but during the game the people actually watching were having legit basketball convo.

Imagine a professional team having to triple team a single player in a game but some dude on a message board dismisses 37 pernts as not being good enough.

Y’all obviously don’t hoop. And yea my guy don’t have any finals mvp’s yet, but he still writing his story. 😎

We gotta stop giving attention to these peons famb

Just heard LeBron’s comments about his GW shot on the radio again -

“First thing I saw was the shot clock, so I knew I had to get the shot off. And the second thing I saw was three rims, from having got poked in the eye on the prior possession. Saw three rims and shot at the middle one.”

So saw one shot clock, then three rims

396ACF6C-C388-4CB0-BA56-DB86A449C933.gif

But him hitting the shot is really all that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom