⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn :rofl:
75D01161-4958-4BF0-AEC5-05D8E19E0017.jpeg

So a player having a good game in a loss allows them to be slander proof or is that just a rule that Wardell benefits from?

I'm just making notes.

be sure to add these notes:

people on NT gave steph a bunch of **** years ago when he sprained an MCL during the playoffs... but when bron says he’s turned into scott summers without a visor he’s slander proof for the rest of ‘21

People keep talking about Wendell being the best player last night but you could argue Wiggins was because of his defense. Wendell definitely had a good game including the turnovers and egotistical 3 he bricked at the end.

AD was awful in the first half but he came alive in the second.

Dray was great on AD but I don’t know how they didn’t call that flagrant. Looked cheap and unnecessary and they call weaker **** flagrant all the time BUT the NBA really needs to relax with the flagrant and techs. I’d love to see the number of those calls compared to the early 90s.

LeBron has no lift. I don’t know how they’re gonna do against Phoenix. They haven’t all played together in a while so maybe it can get better.

Play In adds so much excitement to the playoffs. Just need Memphis to finish them now.

Last edited:
People keep talking about Wendell being the best player last night but you could argue Wiggins was because of his defense. Wendell definitely had a good game including the turnovers and egotistical 3 he bricked at the end.
Wendell and his gravity was the only reason why they were even in the game. Without wendell wiggins isn’t getting all those easy looks.

in terms of importance last night it was wendell-green for his defense then mulder for how god awful he was last night

People? Who besides me lol

how about the 2nd half? turnovers much, offense useless much. Steph didn't even want to pass to him and Lakers were even ignoring him like he never existed on offense.

They aren't even in the game without his defense.
He had 9 rebounds, and 8 assists, 3 steals, and blew up so many Laker possessions.
Yes he's *** on offense, but Steph also had 6 turnovers. Stats don't tell the full story.
He's a role player for a reason. He's been who he is for years now. To put the loss on him is absurd.
The Lakers were simply the better team down the stretch.

:lol: Kerr couldnt challenge this because he already burned a challenge on that terrible LeBron charge
refs handcuffed the warriors with the initial bad call
warriors had to use their challenge so early :smh:
knew the refs was on some bulljive the whole game

if a challenge is successful, team should retain a challenge. nba needs to fix this
teams are constantly having to correct these refs and paying a price during crunch time when they slip up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom