⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Houston good at developing young talent? Wood is too good of a player on too team friendly a contract to give up unless they are confident in their ability to develop talent.

Can't really judge yet if they're good at developing talent because its a new coaching staff and front office and this year was just a dumpster fire for them with the Harden situation.

Is Houston good at developing young talent? Wood is too good of a player on too team friendly a contract to give up unless they are confident in their ability to develop talent.
This is the first time in a while Houston has had young players to develop. We were usually the oldest team in the league. I will say every young player that suited up this season showed progress by the years end.

When I proposed the trade of wiseman + the wolves pick for c Wood, it’s not to just give up Christian wood, but like you mentioned he is on a great value contract and the rockets are rebuilding. Assets are the name of the game. We shouldn’t be afraid to sell high on Christian wood if the opportunity presents itself.

Hell of a game last night. Turnovers in the 3rd is what did the Warriors in.

Super impressed with how Dray played AD most of the night. I wouldn't say the loss was on him.

How the Hell do y'all have the ability to talk **** about Steph after last nights performance? He was EASILY the best player on the court. NT is filled with a bunch of werido's, man :lol: 🤷‍♂️

People want to deny greatness. This is a generational player and we may never get another Steph Curry again smh...

Dray had like 3 turnovers mid-late in the 4th trying to thread the needle. Was pissing me off.
Yeah, the TOs were just ugly the 2nd half. They never made the adjustment after Steph started getting double-teamed.

Lakers moved better on defense, which led them to quick points. And of course, LeBron will get his points.

One thing I was surprised was how AD was settling to play at the wing, when he had JTA and Poole guarding him. I would've thought that he'd know to immediately set up in the post and take care of them. Adjusting him to the 5 late in the game proved how much efficient he was.

He's not a fraud just not quite what many in here want him to be. Who else is giving guys game winners with a minute left cause he can't respond against a pf who switches onto him? Hes just looking to chuck it from top of the key like a 12 year old. Use the muscle you've put on to get a better shot or read the double right and trust your teammates. Sick of seeing his little kid style fail over and over in crunch time. Body language was piss poor as soon as Bron hit that shot. He knew he couldn't pull it out.
Lolllll boy hush

Great game last night. Pay homage to this man!

F7811691-BBD8-4C53-8C1D-FC345FFEE9A7.jpeg

Looking at the Suns roster, young team. Forgot they had Crowder so always a decent defender on Bron, idk whos gonna hold down AD though. Dario Saric been in the league only 4 years? Feels like hes been there for a long minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom