⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find this stat amusing ....

Like MF can't put the game away and are the cause of their team being down, so they are regarded because they made a shot at the end of the game?

But Lebrom hit a good one last night ... congrat

U gotta excuse half of the posters in this thread since they are allergic to the inconvenient cold hard facts

Lakers got a nice favorable matchup vs suns
lebron will be able to get inside and bully these young guys

k6236hvxqa071.jpg

Let me get this straight 🤔🤔🤔

So y'all trying to convince the ones here that Bron who is the MOST clutch in terms of % of shots made in the playoffs to take the lead with a minute or less remaining in the 4th quarter or OT than players like MJ, Kobe, KD....that passing the ball to people like Danny Green, Daniel Gibson, Kevin Love is the better & more logical play?

great point, never thought about it that way

I prefer the outcome that actually happened, it added something to Bron and Steph's rivalry
A likely Suns win would just take away from CP being one of Steph's sons, no one wants that
Plus with CP vs Bron, no matter who wins, I'm gonna enjoy watching the other lose :pimp:
“A likely Suns win”
1621537975129.png

I always find this stat amusing ....

Like MF can't put the game away and are the cause of their team being down, so they are regarded because they made a shot at the end of the game?

But Lebrom hit a good one last night ... congrat
Fam lol

please no one respond to this

Fam….

Sad thing is if bron had a **** percentage you would of been focusing on that

:rofl:

keko gonna keko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom