⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
#FOREVERameme
c5mh9v0frlq51.jpg
The hard working average man soars over the BIPOC* ( antidope antidope ) and immigrant

Amazing mural by aepps20 aepps20 . What was this one called? "By the bootstraps"?

I don’t think it’s realistic to compare the NBA to the NFL in terms of TV ratings. The smaller volume of games in an NFL season as compared to the NBA just lends itself for all the games being TV events.
Yea weekly watching a 3rd string QB lead a 1 win team just to get drunk and over eat will hit different when the games come on 3-4x a week :lol:

NBA pivoted to social media and the international market a while ago so I don’t pay too much attention to their tv ratings…Long as they keep national TV games and regional networks, they gucci on that front

#morethanameme
That entire sequence right after he hit the backboard was so terrible for Golden State :lol: . 2 & half left in the game and
1) Caruso pressures Curry into dribbling off his foot - inexcusable from your superstar lead guard.

2) Everyone sulking back on defense and NOBODY gets matched up.

Two inexcusable mistakes at that point in the game from a veteran team.

LeBron & the Lakers simply don’t make mistakes like that, which is why they’re so difficult to beat in these environments.

The hard working average man soars over the BIPOC* ( antidope antidope ) and immigrant

Amazing mural by aepps20 aepps20 . What was this one called? "By the bootstraps"?

This is why I'm a huge Lakers fan. I call this "Passionate Conservatism". This is an ironic mural because Mr. Caruso is dunking on lib scums and giving them thr tough love they need that there are no handouts in life. Him being da OG Colorway also makes da mural pop.

That entire sequence right after he hit the backboard was so terrible for Golden State :lol: . 2 & half left in the game and
1) Caruso pressures Curry into dribbling off his foot - inexcusable from your superstar lead guard.

2) Everyone sulking back on defense and NOBODY gets matched up.

Two inexcusable mistakes at that point in the game from a veteran team.

LeBron & the Lakers simply don’t make mistakes like that, which is why they’re so difficult to beat in these environments.

All facts. All those turnovers and jogging back on defense lead to so many easy transition buckets and fouls for the Lakers. Warriors carelessness with the ball and low effort plays decided the game.

If the Warriors could get that intensity from the team nightly it's very possible the 1st & second seeds both going home in the West
Said the same thing last night. Bron and curry could send both these teams to the residence. Saw enough fire from both teams last night, that if I was utah or phoenix I'd be shook ones.

Warriors take care of business tomorrow, then we can talk. Not gonna think too far ahead til then. Respect who's in front of you

What's the story here?

McMillian complaining about Hawks playoff games getting NBATV'd per usual?
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...000-saying-nba-wants-new-york-knicks-playoffs

On Wednesday in a Zoom call with the media, McMillan, whose Hawks play the Knicks in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs, said the NBA wants New York in the playoffs. He said on the call that that's the message he has delivered to his team.

"Absolutely, I've talked about that to the team a lot. Basically, I've gone as far as saying the league wants this," he said. "They need this, New York, this is a big market for the league, and New York has been out of the playoffs for a number of years.

"And this is a team that our league, they want to see -- there's a huge fan base -- and they want to see New York in the playoffs."

Said the same thing last night. Bron and curry could send both these teams to the residence. Saw enough fire from both teams last night, that if I was utah or phoenix I'd be shook ones.

Warriors take care of business tomorrow, then we can talk. Not gonna think too far ahead til then. Respect who's in front of you

I feel you, but no way Curry goes out to the Grizz. They're still too young.
Chef get to cooking early and it's curtains. Warriors were supposed to win by 10+ last game, but got sloppy in the 2nd half. They won't let it happen again. I can't respect Memphis until Ja takes the next step. 40 piece from Steph soon come.

This is why I'm a huge Lakers fan. I call this "Passionate Conservatism". This is an ironic mural because Mr. Caruso is dunking on lib scums and giving them thr tough love they need that there are no handouts in life. Him being da OG Colorway also makes da mural pop.
OG colorway :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Empty stats talk again for obvious star-level players... :lol: :lol:
Is he really a star not accomplishing anything before Chris paul? Never carried the team anywhere. Just got buckets. Light skin serious face whiney face Nick young.

I feel you, but no way Curry goes out to the Grizz. They're still too young.
Chef get to cooking early and it's curtains. Warriors were supposed to win by 10+ last game, but got sloppy in the 2nd half. They won't let it happen again. I can't respect Memphis until Ja takes the next step. 40 piece from Steph soon come.
As long as JTA and Poole can contribute off the bench, the W's should win Friday.

Okay I lost it on "By the bootstraps".

But then it gets followed up by "da OG Colorway". Cryin'. I always forget how much comedy NT has supplied me throughout the years.

I know both teams played on Wednesday and Memphis has to fly from Tennessee to the bay, but man, the warriors have to be coming off an emotional letdown after the game yesterday. That was really intense. Warriors only have a 8 man rotation and Curry/Dray played 10+ minutes in the 4tgh. It’s not going to be a cakewalk.

Would prefer for GS to advance because I think they can put up a better fight than Utah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom