⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you, but no way Curry goes out to the Grizz. They're still too young.
Chef get to cooking early and it's curtains. Warriors were supposed to win by 10+ last game, but got sloppy in the 2nd half. They won't let it happen again. I can't respect Memphis until Ja takes the next step. 40 piece from Steph soon come.
I'm hereeeee forrrrrr itttttttt.

Hope Dell melts dillon brooks s-curl off.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...000-saying-nba-wants-new-york-knicks-playoffs

On Wednesday in a Zoom call with the media, McMillan, whose Hawks play the Knicks in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs, said the NBA wants New York in the playoffs. He said on the call that that's the message he has delivered to his team.

"Absolutely, I've talked about that to the team a lot. Basically, I've gone as far as saying the league wants this," he said. "They need this, New York, this is a big market for the league, and New York has been out of the playoffs for a number of years.

"And this is a team that our league, they want to see -- there's a huge fan base -- and they want to see New York in the playoffs."

so that regular season sweep and higher seeding by the knicks was the NBA's doing? interesting. this ****s pathetic, b

so that regular season sweep and higher seeding by the knicks was the NBA's doing? interesting. this ****s pathetic, b
Do you understand what he is saying .... he’s not saying the nba is rigging or doing anything wrong ..... just saying the nba would prefer the knicks franchise to do well similar to Boston Chicago and Los Angeles .... the bigger market teams ....

Do you understand what he is saying .... he’s not saying the nba is rigging or doing anything wrong ..... just saying the nba would prefer the knicks franchise to do well similar to Boston Chicago and Los Angeles .... the bigger market teams ....

1. How come the NBA hasn’t helped us over the last two decades?

2. How come we’ve gotten ****** when getting our draft pick?

3. No one gives a **** about the Hawks, probably more Knicks fans in Atlanta than Hawks fans.

4. We all know NY is a bigger market but I don’t need to hear **** from Nate. This comes off as if he’s preparing for a loss and looking for excuses to validate if they lose. We played them 3-0 and there were a lot of questionable calls against the Knicks in two of those games. So don’t try to discredit what my team has finally done.

yo Knicks-NT

Nets having trouble selling tickets?

This is great. Happy he’s helping out but NY radio been giving away Nets tickets all day this week.

Anybody know why B Clarke didn’t get minutes yesterday?
I actually thought Jenkins played too many dudes :lol: Starters ran it up 20+ and literally all of it got erased when he went with a Kyle Anderson & 4 reserves.

4 point W, all of the starters except Kyle Anderson finished at least +15.

Hella repetitive...kwame is an one trick pony
He made his points, and they were more than valid, but now it’s just repetitive at this point and yeah he upped his followers or whatever, but he’s just repeating the same thing over and over and it’s going to end up getting lost or passed over. The same thing he is accusing folks of doing to him, he is doing to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom