⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just when we praise the knicks

8E530807-1269-4AE0-8BF4-646973CCF1A2.gif

Jack got annoying real fast on the show. He's a combination of dumb and full of himself and he's not great when he tries to be insightful. I stopped checking the show out unless it's a guest I really like.
I've heard that McDonald's game story at least 10 times
You are 100% on point. He swears he's so insightful but really just childish and ignorant.

All this bulletin board material for Bron gonna backfire on everyone else when he flips the switch.

Lebron 2010-2015 were his best years. 2012 Lebron was UNREAL
Steph 2015-2018 were his best years. 2016 Steph was UNREAL

Steph had a better "peak" than LeBron, but throughout the course of their time sharing an NBA floor, I'd still say LeBron had the better career.

Poor Bill doesn’t realize play in stats don’t count for playoffs yet :lol:

“why aren’t more people talking about Tatums 50 point game? How many people in playoff history have gotten 50 points and 15 free throws?”

Steph had a better peak, but lost in the finals? :lol:

Nevermind. You got it.

Lebron in 2011, was incredible and lost in the finals. 2014 too. It happens. Starting at the beginning of the 16-17 season....Steph AND KD were slightly ahead of LeBron.

Lebron 2010-2015 were his best years. 2012 Lebron was UNREAL
Steph 2015-2018 were his best years. 2016 Steph was UNREAL

Steph had a better "peak" than LeBron, but throughout the course of their time sharing an NBA floor, I'd still say LeBron had the better career.

Agreed.

Idk why ppl can’t come away with this, without getting all butt hurt.

Tonight should be FUN

steph looks like he hasn't lost a step and has gotten stronger
man can still get any shot he wants
it's crazy how he looks like he bounced back right to his mvp days

No player in today’s NBA has had a better peak than Bron.

In fact the only players in NBA history that can even be considered for having a better peak than Bron is MJ and Shaq.

Still wasn’t the best player in the league though. Even at his peak?

We're going to have to agree to disagree. Steph's 2016 season weighed a lot more than LeBron's 2012.

Individually LeBron's 2012 was incredible. Regular season MVP, Finals MVP, Olympic Gold Medal winner. Best statistical year ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom