⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love all the smoke then I realized how childish they are, esp Jackson. I love how Kwame pointed out that they love to claim to be for the black people but always bringing up petty stuff about other men, just like some class clowns, snickering and laughing in the back of the class when someone gets the answer right. The more "professional" shows aren't any better tho, they get most of their ratings from gossip/bullying people as well.
Stephen Jackson had the nerve to criticize and partially blame the referees for the malice in the palace for not kicking out disrespectful fans fast enough. Averting blame like a child. No one made him or Ron run up there like idiots.

Not sure what you mean by this. National media either ****s on or prematurely praises the Knicks.
He said the media would rather **** on the Knicks. The national media has covered the Knicks fairly all year. Of course when the biggest franchise in the biggest city in the country is trash, they’re going to get trashed. The Knicks have also been purely dysfunctional for most of the last two decades. The coverage has reflected that.

I used to love all the smoke then I realized how childish they are, esp Jackson. I love how Kwame pointed out that they love to claim to be for the black people but always bringing up petty stuff about other men, just like some class clowns. The more "professional" shows aren't any better tho, they get most of their ratings from gossip/bullying people as well.
Stephen Jackson had the nerve to criticize and partially blame the referees for the malice in the palace for not kicking out disrespectful fans fast enough. Averting blame like a child. No one made him or Ron run up there like idiots.

i got tired when stephen started counting this generation's wallets and criticizing how "soft" today's nba is. it became a daily occurrence. matt usually avoided that and stuck to some basketball x and o's
if you hear jackson speak, you'd think he was 5x champ and 10x all-star :lol: he was an hs all american that bounced around the league. he had a decent career. always played that, "if you are not better than me or scored 20 pts a game", i don't want to hear your opinion

He said the media would rather **** on the Knicks. The national media has covered the Knicks fairly all year. Of course when the biggest franchise in the biggest city in the country is trash, they’re going to get trashed. The Knicks have also been purely dysfunctional for most of the last two decades. The coverage has reflected that.

I don't think any of this is inaccurate :lol:

It's strange seeing the Knicks being covered positively though. Def. a difference change of pace.

I don't think any of this is inaccurate :lol:

It's strange seeing the Knicks being covered positively though. Def. a difference change of pace.

What have they done before this season in the last 20 years or besides 2013 to be covered positively?

i got tired when stephen started counting this generation's wallets and criticizing how "soft" today's nba is. it became a daily occurrence. matt usually avoided that and stuck to some basketball x and o's
if you hear jackson speak, you'd think he was 5x champ and 10x all-star :lol: he was an hs all american that bounced around the league. he had a decent career. always played that, "if you are not better than me or scored 20 pts a game", i don't want to hear your opinion

Jack got annoying real fast on the show. He's a combination of dumb and full of himself and he's not great when he tries to be insightful. I stopped checking the show out unless it's a guest I really like.
I've heard that McDonald's game story at least 10 times

Another thing I noticed about Jackson, he ALWAYS has to make the story about him and always finds a way to bring up the 03 championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom