⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron was 1 vote shy of unanimous MVP in 2013 cause somebody voted for Melo and was 2nd in DPOTY voting as well. That's the best season of the last decade considering he won the chip and Finals MVP.

Wardell had it on a silver platter in 2016, one of the greatest offensive seasons of all time, unanimous MVP, 73-9 regular season, went through KD to get to the Finals, was on the brink of taking down Bron but blew it in the most spectacular fashion in league history. Can't give him peak anything when you have that major blemish.

Giannis had prolly the best peak of any player and he still was little bro to lebron.
Steph is good but yall gotta relax.

"found"

You follow LeBron James fan pages on Instagram? I'm a LeBron/Lakers fan and I don't even do that 😂😂😂
Who said the word 'found'? I said I 'saw' it on ig...you be trying to be funny. Straight face gang tho 😐. Try harder you tryhard.

They're on the discovery page. Put your halter top back on b. I don't follow any of that. That's how the discovery page works, they try to put you on new **** that you don't already follow. I follow some sports and athlete pages. So posts from random fan pages pop up. And then if you click on 1, you can scroll down the rabbit hole of endless posts of them. That harden/Bron post was on it. You don't know who made the post til you click it

Screenshot_20210519-150401_Instagram.jpg

Re: LeBron vs Steph Peak

Make sure yall know what yall are even arguing because I don't think there is a consensus definition of what "Greater Peak" even means.

Rasheed Wallace just said Russ is the best player in the NBA on The Jump :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thought Perk, RJ, and Rachel were going to have a heart attack.

smh I cant even say Im shocked lol I see/hear so many bad takes but I cant lie majority of the worst takes I do hear come from hoopers/ex-hoopers lol

Yeah Nike ****ed up not landing steph.

Steph also ****ed up signing with ua. They’re shoes are meh and their marketing is worse.
They gave him stock. It was good business. We want curry nike shoes because it's what we like, but nike probably approached him with a nba 2k endorsement deal.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty clear that peak Bron was 2012-2016 although a case could be to extend it until 2018 (but those last 2 seasons he really tailed off defensively).

I'd say KD was 2014-2018 (could extend to 2019).

And finally peak Wardell was 2015-2019 (could extend to 2021).

All things considered it's pretty obvious that it goes ¹Bron, ²KD then ³Wardell for players of the decade and they're could be some debate over KD and Wardell's peak I guess for #2).

I don’t know how this year doesn’t fall in line with Steph 2015-2018. We can’t say those were his best years when this year might be ‘the’ best, if not second. But he’s 33 so the prime is about to wane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom