⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think currently the Kings are alone at the bottom as worst run NBA franchise. Equaling the Clippers record for longest playoff drought is a pretty stunning non-achievement.
Vivek really needs to simply own the team and hire people who know how to run a basketball franchise.

Vlade not drafting Luka, giving Hield that deal, and then allowing Bogdanovic to walk is a shame.

Kings getting that nice new arena only to continue to Kangz.

Vivek really needs to simply own the team and hire people who know how to run a basketball franchise.

Vlade not drafting Luka, giving Hield that deal, and then allowing Bogdanovic to walk is a shame.
isn't joe dumars running basketball ops now?
seems like they stuck in that 9-12th position with how they been constructed

isn't joe dumars running basketball ops now?
seems like they stuck in that 9-12th position with how they been constructed
Yeah, he was promoted this past year. Let's see what he does this offseason. Saw the headline they were keeping Walton on as HC.

Like when Roman Roy bought his dad the Hearts, Vivek’s son probably did the same and messed it up because Vivek actually was a Lakers fan.

have the MVP and DPOY ever come from a team that didn't make the playoffs? will this be the first year?

Jack got annoying real fast on the show. He's a combination of dumb and full of himself and he's not great when he tries to be insightful. I stopped checking the show out unless it's a guest I really like.
I've heard that McDonald's game story at least 10 times
Yea MB has kinda been carrying ATS for a minute :lol:

Catching up in the thread and I feel like Doc Brown in back to the future part 1 when the wind started blowing “The Storm” as the late show for tonight gets closer.
Not going to be able to keep up once the game starts. If Bron loses it may jump 30 pages in here by the morning.

HIM HIM - just noticed "latinx" is trending on Twitter. You'll be pleased to know that the vast majority of tweets I read on the topic were from Latino people saying how much they hate that word :lol:

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
Catching up in the thread and I feel like Doc Brown in back to the future part 1 when the wind started blowing “The Storm” as the late show for tonight gets closer.
Not going to be able to keep up once the game starts. If Bron loses it may jump 30 pages in here by the morning.

giphy.gif

HIM HIM - just noticed "latinx" is trending on Twitter. You'll be pleased to know that the vast majority of tweets I read on the topic were from Latino people saying how much they hate that word :lol:
man yt ppl be making names for every group of people lol

first they make the offensive one then they feel they need to make one to respect them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom