⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably never going to be a year-in, year-out all-star level guy, but people were talking kinda wild about him after last year.

Think is absolute ceiling is DeMar DeRozan.

Really impressed with his catch & shoot game this season. Being able to shoot 40% from deep opens up the entire offense. The next step is shooting off the dribble, which he & Hanlen said they're going to work on this summer.

He's also really good at dropping off a pass to the big man when he doesn't have tunnel vision going to the rim. Has to work on making the right read more often, especially in transition.

Writing him off after one season with a **** coaching staff was always silly.

Kwame is perfectly fine. Like he said “you came at his mamas child???” And acted like he wasn’t gone respond???

I don’t recall hearing Kwame stalking his ex wife like Matt Barnes and acting a whole donkey.

I don’t recall Kwame running in the stands to brawl like Stax.... who really got the mental issues??? Barnes and Stack. IDK what type of cats y’all are. Why does someone defending themselves always means someone needs a therapist? :lol: :lol:

Ya’ll act like all therapist are perfect or something. I’d never want to talk to someone who doesn’t know me or probably has problems themselves.

We have podcasts, columnist, and youtube pages devoted to roasting and gossiping about other people... but Kwame is the exception and needs therapy? Nah. He went in as he should.

No one would tell Jordan or Kobe that they needed therapy for their anger issues or aggression. So stop it. Jordan and Kobes anger = good? But Kwame’s anger and venting = he need therapy? Nah

As a reminder....

Niketalk 2021 Bracket Challenge | NBA Bracketology - A Bracket Challenge for the NBA playoffs

nbabracketology.com

nbabracketology.com

Brackets are open! Password is 'niketalk123'

There are placeholder spots for the play-in winners and you'll have time to come back and tweak your picks after the tournament is complete.

I added Kwame's Youtube channel and he went like for like 6 total hours yesterday. I am here for the amusement, but yea he should probably see somebody about it and/or just invite Barnes and Stack to Seattle and make sure they don't injure any unaffiliated 3rd parties or property so they're in the clear. Sound like he had some smoke for Rachel Nichols too but thought better of it
man said he's retired and has the time while sitting on his tractor with his steel boots :lol:
finished mowing the lawn and dropped off some lunches

i checked his Ig and he went from 8k followers to like 40K real quick
if i heard correctly, he said he spoked with gil and was cool. might have something brewing with him. probably an interview?

Tons of people were underwhelmed with RJ before he even got drafted. He’s playing well, but nobody is criticizing him more because he’s a Knick.

Idk about that. Look at the all rookie team. The media doesnt like the Knicks (probably bc of how Dolan treats certain media outlets).

Think is absolute ceiling is DeMar DeRozan.

Really impressed with his catch & shoot game this season. Being able to shoot 40% from deep opens up the entire offense. The next step is shooting off the dribble, which he & Hanlen said they're going to work on this summer.

He's also really good at dropping off a pass to the big man when he doesn't have tunnel vision going to the rim. Has to work on making the right read more often, especially in transition.

Writing him off after one season with a **** coaching staff was always silly.
Demar Derozan plus near-40% from 3 is a damned good player.

And he can’t be worse defensively.

Demar Derozan plus near-40% from 3 is a damned good player.

And he can’t be worse defensively.

That percentage is going to drop as he starts to shoot more off the dribble.

Think he settles in around 44/36/80

^At one point Deron Williams was the best PG in basketball. Amazing how quick he fell off and how CP indisputably became the superior of the two.

They were starkly similar for most of their careers. Hell, Deron was considered better than CP3 at one point. I guess injuries for the best of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom