⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that feeling. That’s how I was with the LSAT. Stupid test got just got in my head for some reason.

But you’ll be fine, man. Best of luck!
My mom wants me to take that... its gonna be a no.

I took that **** back in 2013 for ****s and giggles (was applying for JD/MBA programs). And I ended up getting into a few with a 171 LSAT, 780 GMAT.

LSAT was a ******* baby ***** of an exam. I'm usually an excellent test taker, but that **** takes a mental toll on you. Ended up with a HUGE headache from mental fatigue.

Last edited:
Level 3 is easier than 2. Historically, it's seen higher pass rates than 1 & 2. You're in the home stretch, burh. Proud of you 💪
So they say, I am ignoring ALL of that. 3 & 2 are equally terrible in my opinion. The fact that you can't really guess on L3 AM makes it worse than what people let on.
I took at **** back in 2013 for ****s and giggles (was applying for JD/MBA programs). And I ended up getting into one with a 171 LSAT, 780 GMAT.

LSAT was a ****ing baby ***** of an exam. I'm usually an excellent test taker, but that **** takes a mental toll on you.
I took the GMAT once (while I was studying for L2 big mistake), and did terrible. I don't feel like going through the effort when I really don't know what I want to do long term, but yeah the whole point was the JD/MBA track.

Test culture is nonsense you don't actually LEARN anything

So they say, I am ignoring ALL of that. 3 & 2 are equally terrible in my opinion. The fact that you can't really guess on L3 AM makes it worse than what people let on.

I took the GMAT once (while I was studying for L2 big mistake), and did terrible. I don't feel like going through the effort when I really don't know what I want to do long term, but yeah the whole point was the JD/MBA track.

Once you get L3, you don't need the MBA IMO. Doesn't make sense and is superfluous.

Kwame comes across as bitter and resentful IMO. All these hours of rentings and personal attacks over a slight nudge and a joke that Barnes and Stak had on a podcast? Barnes and Stack didn't say anything personal yet Kwame is saying foul stuff about Barnes kids? Dude needs a hug...or a therapist.

Like you mentioned, he's got so much going for him since leaving basketball, why does he even feel the need to clamp back?

Also, I don't get Kwame's "talking bad about black men". They're basketball commentators critiquing basketball in a sport that's 80% black. WTF is Kwame talking about?
Barnes and Stak said the trade for Pau Gasol was a one man trade
As in Kwame is not a man worth even mentioning

if someone talks about you like that on a national level and u have kids on the internet u letting it slide ?

if someone talks about you like that on a national level and u have kids on the internet u letting it slide ?
man was a salary dump
the contract of kwame was worth mentioning more then kwame the player

he couldve gone to see SAS in different way when this dropped ...but he didnt

antidope antidope isn't interested in my line of work, I think :lol:

First we have to determine if antidope antidope is a culture fit
antidope antidope how would feel if HYPOTHETICALLY Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio called you a baby *****?

He's cool people. Met my cousin a few years back. Got a lot of respect for Dre 💯

I also want to know how Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio will react when he tells Anti he gotta come in at 7am, and his salary is a specific amount of dollars, and antidope antidope tells him to get out his face with all that fake ****.

He could come in whenever you wants. I'm not a micro-manager. I just have a foul mouth :lol: 🤷‍♂️

Right? And there’s a whole lucrative industry built around teaching people the bare minimum they need to know to pass/do well on standardized tests and lot of it is just tricks and short-cuts.

One of the longer standing, long running grifts around.

Right? And there’s a whole lucrative industry built around teaching people the bare minimum they need to know to pass/do well on standardized tests and lot of it is just tricks and short-cuts.

One of the longer standing, long running grifts around.

BRUH...I tell folks this all the time, I'm not as smart as people think. I just know how to take tests very well. It's really all about proper strategy and sticking to a game plan. You take enough practice tests, understand the type of answers they look for, and know how to efficiently navigate through various sections--Anyone will do well.

Back when I was in undergrad, I used to tutor Junior High School kids for the Specialized High School Exam in NYC. They basically instructed us to teach them JUST ENOUGH to get them into their desired school of choice.

Got a 1580 on my SATs (back in 2004) because I knew how they scored/scaled the whole exam. I partied the night before and was chasing a girl to smash :lol:

I JUST had Ting for the first time in ages three weeks ago. It was so much better than I remember.

Cat soda > Ting though.

I haven't been able to watch hoop in a minute really got a test coming up, but this game I may take a break for.
1621438131957.png

this is one of my favorite soda's ever

I also want to know how Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio will react when he tells Anti he gotta come in at 7am, and his salary is a specific amount of dollars, and antidope antidope tells him to get out his face with all that fake ****.

This changes literally nothing.
antidope antidope isn't interested in my line of work, I think :lol:
Well that's def not true. That was honestly the original plan to flip over to the other side. Still is. I got another 2 years here I think before I leave.

I know people have been saying why LeBron called Steph the MVP was to show that the Lakers “have a hard road through the playoffs”, but I want to float another theory. 🤓

By saying Steph’s his MVP, he’s challenging Steph/putting Steph on that pedestal to come out and deliver an MVP performance in a big game against the Lakers, when we all know Steph’s big-game narrative, which is way overplayed.

He’s actually trying to make him nervous so that one of ‘those’ bad games comes out of Steph, when he’s supposed to come out and play like the MVP.

This changes literally nothing.

Well that's def not true. That was honestly the original plan to flip over to the other side. Still is. I got another 2 years here I think before I leave.

Bruh, start looking NOW. You want to get accustomed to the PE hiring practice/methodology. If you're rusty or just out of practice, it takes literally 3-4 months to get it under your belt.

My firm only retains junior analysts straight from undergrad. Every junior analyst we hired back from 2018 are still working here as Associates now. A few have gone to get their MBA's. They'll probably come back after they're done, if they choose to. We try our best to make this is a 1-stop career move.

Hit up Kelly Lavigne at GloCap and Catherine Gironda at Mercury Partners (We've worked with both companies in the past to find some senior talent).

EDIT: Sarah Woods, Sarah Armstrong and Kathleen Cunningham are probably the best point of contact for you.

Last edited:
man was a salary dump

That's what I'm trippin on. Like you come outta left field ready for war because of that lil joke. I watched Jeanie's interview with them and it was so small I forgot about it. Like it's too late to get tough now, the jokes already flew. People don't even bring up Kwame unless it's about the Pau trade. Jack, Matt, SAS they ain't on TV talking about Kwame Brown in 2021.

Jack does bring his name up every once in awhile as a joke
Similiar to gobert or any one he thinks is overpaid

Matt tried to be slick in front of his former boss who he respects

man was a salary dump

Are they wrong? Kwame played a total of 15 games with Memphis and averaged under two points. It's as close to "nothing" as you can get in a trade

Kwame's YouTube channel is called "Bust Life". You can tell he's still hurt about it 20 years later. Seems like a bust label is a big part of his life and he's still sensitive about it.

Seems like taking the Ryan Leaf approach of "I understand that I was a bust and didn't live up to expectations but I won't let it define me" would make more sense as opposed to taking your shirt off and clapping back at everyone who mentions your name in a negative light even 20 years later but who am I to tell Kwame how to act? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Kwame, you're 40. You need to get over it Like I said earlier, it seems like Kwame needs a therapist or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom