⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
184757735_4722620074433146_5384658901134503498_n.jpg

Last edited:
They waited too late, entirely too late. Nike fumbled the “bag” and missed the real peak of his popularity(not saying he isn’t still insanely popular now) by not changing the name on the damn presentation.

More often times than not, seldom will you ever see companies make moves during the "right" time. Usually this is done a few years after when they should've.

Could be the possibility they're banking on his popularity "growing" in China.

Hard to see the Warriors scoring enough to keep up with the Lakers, but if the Lakers don't take care of the ball (more than reasonable chance), then this will be a game.

Side question and no I’m not trolling….. when GSW had Steph, KD, and Klay we saw think pieces written , and First Take/ Undisputed segments on how it was bad for basketball, the league was broken, it’s unfair etc, but seeing what was assembled in Brooklyn, I don’t see the same vitriol. What’s the legit reason for this? moe200069 moe200069 wavycrocket wavycrocket freeze freeze whats y’all’s thoughts?

I guess guys need the rest but man this is getting dragged out. A whole week for 6 games smh. Most of which won't matter in the long run.

Side question and no I’m not trolling….. when GSW had Steph, KD, and Klay we saw think pieces written , and First Take/ Undisputed segments on how it was bad for basketball, the league was broken, it’s unfair etc, but seeing what was assembled in Brooklyn, I don’t see the same vitriol. What’s the legit reason for this? moe200069 moe200069 wavycrocket wavycrocket freeze freeze whats y’all’s thoughts?

Probably because BK is capable of being defeated. In their own conference and in the west. More parity across the board. When Dubs were a super team, no one was messing with that. Only team with a shot was the Cavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom