⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a squad? For you to shoutout a region in your username and double down by claiming to be for all African Americans, it would be hard to see you as anything other than a Wizards fan. Who IS your squad as of today? Please advise.
Wiz don’t have a big fan base , you know that mane :lol:…N they not one of the franchises that get a hometown boost of ppl liking em cuz they from/live there…At best they get an “o ok” and ppl keep it moving , it’s like 3/1 Lakers to Wiz fans from DC Natives

Change the name and ownership/general operations and they might see some progress

a-friend a-friend yobyellav yobyellav MVP MVP Cashflow Cashflow

1621396231045.gif

Do you have a squad? For you to shoutout a region in your username and double down by claiming to be for all African Americans, it would be hard to see you as anything other than a Wizards fan. Who IS your squad as of today? Please advise.
He is just a fan and student of the game.

Throughout history, there have been specific teams that I loved.

91-92 Cavs
92-93 Suns
00-01 Clippers
04-05 Sonics
05-06 Suns
09-10 Hawks

When the SOnics return, I plan on supporting them.

I obviously don’t believe it. Brad Stevens is better with less and can out coach Nash/Dantoni in a series Obviously the talent level is way different, Nets can easily sweep too. I think Celtics have enough offense to keep up.

if Nets only had KD and Kyrie I would give boston a punchers chance to take it to 6 MAYBE 7

but the beard is gonna be too much for em, he doesn’t need to score 30 for the nets to dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom