⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was our Super Bowl

monophy.gif

I loved every minute of the game I watched. To each his own.
I legitimately don’t understand “We CoUlD HaVe HaD TwO dO oR dIe GaMeZ oN ThE LaSt DaY!” crowd. That was by chance. We are getting two by design on Thursday and Friday.

Wizards/Hornets was the Eastern Conference regular season game and Hornets/Wiz got smacked in the play-in. Need to see about Warriors and Memphis tomorrow. But if you don’t think this adds more intrigue as a fan your either have an agenda or aren’t really into the NBA.

Enh, second game was good for awhile but descended into Bolivian. First game was pointless.

All in all, I could do without this pre-playoffs. That said, I’m glad basketball is on. :lol:
I think the league probably got lucky this year but regularly not many 7/8 seed fans would really care about making the playoffs but due to crazy circumstances this season you have 3/4 of the more prominent franchises and it’s gold. Without knowing how things turnout, this still has to be more exciting than having to watch 1 vs 8 or 2 vs 7 in the traditional format tonight

I legitimately don’t understand “We CoUlD HaVe HaD TwO dO oR dIe GaMeZ oN ThE LaSt DaY!” crowd. That was by chance. We are getting two by design on Thursday and Friday.

Wizards/Hornets was the Eastern Conference regular season game and Hornets/Wiz got smacked in the play-in. Need to see about Warriors and Memphis tomorrow. But if you don’t think this adds more intrigue as a fan your either have an agenda or aren’t really into the NBA.

Totally agree with you. That said, I’m having a hard time coming up with a pitch for anyone needing to watch Grizz-Spurs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom