⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
504438E4-FBD0-4B0E-A280-A846B701DA6C.jpeg

For those body language watchers who have before called out Steph for his in Ls, what did you think about Russ “The Ultimate Competitor” Westbrook tonight?
If body language tells a story it was a little bit of a first chapter in a long novel.

The Wiz were throwing out Ish Smith, Beal, Westbrook , Bertans to guard Tatum. They had no chance if their only competent big wing defender in Rui got into foul trouble. Beal has got to be the worst star wing defender in the league what's bad is he was worse last year and earlier this season.

In steel toes on a tractor :rofl:
Thats goals tbh
property paid off
tractor paid off
living off the land

Breh I dont know what Kwame wants to gain form this. People been bagging on him for 2 decades and now he decides to clap back.
Probably hopes to get some sponsorship deals
he has nothing to gain which is why its so pure
hes simply looking to gain respect for the black man

Thats goals tbh
property paid off
tractor paid off
living off the land

he has nothing to gain which is why its so pure
hes simply looking to gain respect for the black man

Kwame comes across as bitter and resentful IMO. All these hours of rentings and personal attacks over a slight nudge and a joke that Barnes and Stak had on a podcast? Barnes and Stack didn't say anything personal yet Kwame is saying foul stuff about Barnes kids? Dude needs a hug...or a therapist.

Like you mentioned, he's got so much going for him since leaving basketball, why does he even feel the need to clamp back?

Also, I don't get Kwame's "talking bad about black men". They're basketball commentators critiquing basketball in a sport that's 80% black. WTF is Kwame talking about?

Kwame comes across as bitter and resentful IMO. All these hours of rentings and personal attacks over a slight nudge and a joke that Barnes and Stak had on a podcast? Barnes and Stack didn't say anything personal yet Kwame is saying foul stuff about Barnes kids? Dude needs a hug...or a therapist.

Like you mentioned, he's got so much going for him since leaving basketball, why does he even feel the need to clamp back?

Also, I don't get Kwame's "talking bad about black men". They're basketball commentators critiquing basketball in a sport that's 80% black. WTF is Kwame talking about?

not saying that i agree but there are a ton of people who don't/can't separate the business from the personal or vice versa because they are merged as one. Kwame is one of them.

Kinda unnecessary if you ask me doe lol

Last edited:

Jabs been getting sent his way since his first year in the league.

That podcast (featuring 3 of his peers) probably just put him over the top.

When you have your peers flaming you for the last 20 years, I get it.

Not just peers but damn near every NBA fan of a certain age.

I went to the Bulls vs Timberwolves preseason game when it was at the Scottrade Center in STL (2014).

This older guy kept calling Anthony Bennett "Kwame Brown". This happened repeatedly throughout the game, whole crowd was cracking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom