⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is how Beal is gonna look on that hamstring we need Indy to win. This team is nothing without his scoring

Play in tourney day 1 was a failure. Trash *** games.
did Charlotte think they had another game after this? :lol: Indy was down 3 starters, and a 4th starter was a gametime decision. That was one of the most heartless gutless performances I’ve ever seen

Ting-2.jpg
I JUST had Ting for the first time in ages three weeks ago. It was so much better than I remember.

Cat soda > Ting though.

I haven't been able to watch hoop in a minute really got a test coming up, but this game I may take a break for.

If this is how Beal is gonna look on that hamstring we need Indy to win. This team is nothing without his scoring

did Charlotte think they had another game after this? :lol: Indy was down 3 starters, and a 4th starter was a gametime decision. That was one of the most heartless gutless performances I’ve ever seen
Need the Wiz to win for more Westbrook slander

LaMelo and Hairston just wanted to get home to their wives. And Bridges just isn't that good outside of dunking, although his 67%ts on paper might suggest otherwise. They had Sabonis looking like Shaq meets Dirk meets his Daddy before he got old. That 3rd I think Indiana scored like 10 straight possessions.

I JUST had Ting for the first time in ages three weeks ago. It was so much better than I remember.

Cat soda > Ting though.

I haven't been able to watch hoop in a minute really got a test coming up, but this game I may take a break for.
Ting and malt hold a special place in my heart. Ribena and Milo too.
I havent had Milo since I was a child though, I'm sure it's not as good as I remember it being :lol:

Good luck on your test man

LaMelo and Hairston just wanted to get home to their wives. And Bridges just isn't that good outside of dunking, although his 67%ts on paper might suggest otherwise. They had Sabonis looking like Shaq meets Dirk meets his Daddy before he got old. That 3rd I think Indiana scored like 10 straight possessions.

Breh bridges shot 40% from 3 this season.
Charlotte ended the season looking like cheeks. Miles was fresh off the Rona. Lamelo didn’t look good when he came back. Handwriting was on the wall. It just didn’t say a 40 point loss

My prediction for tonight is that Lakers come out a bit sloppy early with missed shots and turnovers, leading to the Dubs jumping out to a 10-12 point lead. Lakers rally and end up winning by double-digits.

Breh bridges shot 40% from 3 this season.
Charlotte ended the season looking like cheeks. Miles was fresh off the Rona. Lamelo didn’t look good when he came back. Handwriting was on the wall. It just didn’t say a 40 point loss
They win with adolf Hayward tho

I like Ting the few times I've tried it. Ginger beer flavored soda is not for me though.

Cat soda > Ting though.

Level 2 or 3?

Indiana gonna win and Bradley forces his way out this summer :pimp:
Has there ever been a star who has played for 3 teams in 3 yrs had his running mates request trades in consecutive years before?

OKC - PG
HOU- Harden
WIZ- Beal?

Ting and malt hold a special place in my heart. Ribena and Milo too.
I havent had Milo since I was a child though, I'm sure it's not as good as I remember it being :lol:

Good luck on your test man
Horlicks > Milo. No one agrees but its the truth.
Level 2 or 3?
Three! This will be the LAST thing I do probably. I hit a wall of frustration with this that I never have before.

I expected at least a close game between Charlotte and Indiana - not a damn blowout. It's even crazier when you consider the issues that Indiana's players and coaching staff had just last week.

It's possible that their nerves were shot and I hope they learn from this experience.

Horlicks > Milo. No one agrees but its the truth.

Three! This will be the LAST thing I do probably. I hit a wall of frustration with this that I never have before.

Level 3 is easier than 2. Historically, it's seen higher pass rates than 1 & 2. You're in the home stretch, burh. Proud of you 💪

Not kwame’s fault he was taken first if he was taken 5th or something where he was originally projected to be. No one would be constantly slandering him. He had a decent career and made a lot of money

That's what Matt said, blame MJ Kwame.

My mom wants me to take that... its gonna be a no.

Funny you say that because my mom, who’s a lawyer, got an almost perfect score on the LSAT. When I started studying for it, she said “you should do even better than I did”.

Although I pretty much rejected that idea outright because my mom is smarter than me and a harder worker, I think starting out with that baseline expectation level may have contributed to the challenges I created for myself with that test. Thanks, Mom. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom