⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they wrong? Kwame played a total of 15 games with Memphis and averaged under two points.

Kwame's YouTube channel is called "Bust Life". You can tell he still heard about it 20 years later. Seems like a bust label is a big part of his life and he still sensitive about it.

Seems like taking the Ryan Leaf approach of "I understand that I was a bust and didn't live up to expectations but I won't let it define me" would make more sense as opposed to clapping back at everyone who mentions your name in a negative light even 20 years later but who am I to tell Kwame how to act? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like I said earlier, it seems like Kwame needs a therapist or something.
tbh all of us need therapists, but I am not in his shoes so I do not know the pain/suffering that he's going thru.
being the face of the slander bus takes its toll, hes a human

tbh all of us need therapists, but I am not in his shoes so I do not know the pain/suffering that he's going thru.
being the face of the slander bus takes its toll, hes a human
Dude was 17 thinking he was about to be groomed by the GOAT. Instead he got a Jordan pissed off at the FO for not trading him for Elton Brand. No doubt in my mind MJ made his life hell in DC, I remember reading a interview where mugsy bogues said MJ called him a effin ****** and and it cut him deep.

lmao this goofy dude Matt Barnes stay taking Ls. Kwame might as well get at his ex wife cause Barnes aint gonna do nothing. Someone take Barnes championship ring from him, he don't deserves it.

lmao this goofy dude Matt Barnes stay taking Ls. Kwame might as well get at his ex wife cause Barnes aint gonna do nothing. Someone take Barnes championship ring from him, he don't deserves it.

Derek Fisher to Matt Barnes' kids:

I took that **** back in 2013 for ****s and giggles (was applying for JD/MBA programs). And I ended up getting into a few with a 171 LSAT, 780 GMAT.

LSAT was a ****ing baby ***** of an exam. I'm usually an excellent test taker, but that **** takes a mental toll on you. Ended up with a HUGE headache from mental fatigue.
So they say, I am ignoring ALL of that. 3 & 2 are equally terrible in my opinion. The fact that you can't really guess on L3 AM makes it worse than what people let on.

I took the GMAT once (while I was studying for L2 big mistake), and did terrible. I don't feel like going through the effort when I really don't know what I want to do long term, but yeah the whole point was the JD/MBA track.

Test culture is nonsense you don't actually LEARN anything
Once you get L3, you don't need the MBA IMO. Doesn't make sense and is superfluous.
BRUH...I tell folks this all the time, I'm not as smart as people think. I just know how to take tests very well.

Was going to quote damn near the entire the exchange but this is the most relevant because most folks don’t realize that. I have come to resent it to an extent. Don’t want to distract the thread but if you think you can better yourself by taking that test then I’ll for the mf’ij tests!

Big mood.

20210519_091222.jpg

Debating on sliding to Staples tonight, but got a feeling this isn't going to be a close game and heading to Vegas for the weekend so rather spend bread there.

Show by 15.

Dude was 17 thinking he was about to be groomed by the GOAT. Instead he got a Jordan pissed off at the FO for not trading him for Elton Brand. No doubt in my mind MJ made his life hell in DC, I remember reading a interview where mugsy bogues said MJ called him a effin ****** and and it cut him deep.

Seems like it's a number of factors:

entering the NBA at 17+ not meeting high expectations+ playing with two of the toughest players ever+ being a national punchline for 20 years really did a number on his psyche. I genuinely feel bad for the dude. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Ryan Leaf talked about how the pressure of being a top pick and then being labeled a bust impacted him mentally. Took him years and a professional help to get over it

Was going to quote damn near the entire the exchange but this is the most relevant because most folks don’t realize that. I have come to resent it to an extent. Don’t want to distract the thread but if you think you can better yourself by taking that test then I’ll for the mf’ij tests!

From what I know and am familiar with antidope antidope professional/career situation, I'd say he's doing the right thing taking the exam. Designation will further supplement his already stacked resume. He'll be VERY competitive in the open job market.

I added Kwame's Youtube channel and he went like for like 6 total hours yesterday. I am here for the amusement, but yea he should probably see somebody about it and/or just invite Barnes and Stack to Seattle and make sure they don't injure any unaffiliated 3rd parties or property so they're in the clear. Sound like he had some smoke for Rachel Nichols too but thought better of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom