⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
A foot dude used to work in the lab at the company my wife works for. His wife wasn’t more than 5’5”.

Not a knock on you, your story or it’s moral but I fail to understand why people don’t realize this. There are 450 people in the NBA at any given time. You don’t have a 7 year career like Milt Palacio or an 11 year career like Brian Scalbrine by accident. There’s a reason why the nicest dude at your local run works in a cubicle and Mfiondu Kabengele is in the NBA.

Oh don't get me wrong,
I've always understood this conceptually.

If you asked me then could Milt Palacio in a game of 1 on 1 I would have said no.

But there's a difference between understanding something conceptually and getting 1st hand experience with it. :lol:

I played some gym class hockey with 7th round NHL draft pick who never made it out of the minors. Dude had like 25 goals.before class was over. :lol:

That stat been updated recently? Guys like Roy Hibbert, etc getting played out the league alters that number quite a bit I’d think. I’m curious

Point taken tho, odds are probably still much much higher than a 6’1” dude.
True, I’m not sure how updated the number is. But 7 footers are so rare in society that it probably hasn’t changed THAT much.

oh of course. The league used to have at least 5 rounds for the draft too. All kinds of 7 foot family men

Right. Dudes like Randy Bruer, who had an 11 year career in the NBA being the last guy on the bench for several teams just because he was 7’1”.

Greg Kite
Matt Fish
Keith Kloss

Etc.

He gotta be MVP now. Bron and Embiid basically fell out of contention with their injuries. Harden been the best player on what now looks like the best team in the league.

Officer Jimbo and Joker the frontrunners right now.

I think Joker gonna leap to the front when Kyrie and PHA come byke though.

If he keeps playing like this the rest of the season it's Joker's to lose IMO.

I'm just here for all the Woj & Sham Chaos!
We Ready Brother GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Don't remember watching him, but a career 12 PPG scorer in college is nothing to be ashamed of.
Dude averaged 15 points playing mid-major D1 ball.

He'd cook ya'll ****** too if he isn't fat yet :lol:
I didn’t mean any disrespect with my inquiry. I just recalled folks saying he was a “scrub” or whatever and I couldn’t remember if it was the usual sensationalized take on scrub or if he was like the 12th man.

To be clear - I’m not apart of the population that believes they could get buckets on these dudes. I know better :lol:

Officer Jimbo and Joker the frontrunners right now.

I think Joker gonna leap to the front when Kyrie and PHA come byke though.

If he keeps playing like this the rest of the season it's Joker's to lose IMO.

If Denver ain’t in the second spot in the west u can’t give it to joker . Especially if the nets are in first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom