⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5 games separate 4–10. Gonna get spicy towards the end
B4085B7F-C379-47B8-BF6F-BD7BA42647C4.jpeg

The Scalabrine thing reminds me of a Milt Palacio story.

apparently Milt Palacio's wife is canadian, and post retirement and would show up at this open run I've played out.

He was the PG during the most horrible stretch of Raptor offense in franchise history.
Kevin O'neil took the clogged toilet offense to new levels.

He was a good defender but a lot of the fanbase took out their frustrations on him,
his inability to make a lay up and his .16 shooting from 3 ect

I never crossed paths with him. but when he did drop in
after, people would talk about him like he was a mix between Lebron and Ray Allen. :lol:

apparently he almost never missed from 3 and was just freight train in transition.

just a good reminder for me that the absolute worst NBA player, absent NBA level defense,

will totally vaporize you and your friends. :lol:
We used to call my one homie milt palacios back in the day. He still gets mad about it

just a good reminder for me that the absolute worst NBA player, absent NBA level defense,

will totally vaporize you and your friends. :lol:
Not a knock on you, your story or it’s moral but I fail to understand why people don’t realize this. There are 450 people in the NBA at any given time. You don’t have a 7 year career like Milt Palacio or an 11 year career like Brian Scalbrine by accident. There’s a reason why the nicest dude at your local run works in a cubicle and Mfiondu Kabengele is in the NBA.

I've said it once I will say it again. If Ben Simmons just takes 100 3's a season there is no way he misses them all it is statistically not possible.

He might not be the best example. Think that you have a 1 in 6 chance of playing in the league as a 7 footer :lol:.
That stat been updated recently? Guys like Roy Hibbert, etc getting played out the league alters that number quite a bit I’d think. I’m curious

Point taken tho, odds are probably still much much higher than a 6’1” dude.

He might not be the best example. Think that you have a 1 in 6 chance of playing in the league as a 7 footer :lol:.
He was the first random that came to mind and I didn’t want to dig deeper :lol: I’ve always thought how challenging life must be if you’re one of those other 5. Life has to be difficult and you don’t even get to capitalize on your height |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom