⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget the GOAT:

D00A1DB1-EA78-4E05-90CC-7E6796B2D82B.jpeg

Funny enough, I couldn’t remember his name so I googled “Lakers fake insider” and his Twitter was the first result.
What we really need for the trade deadline is the the streets AKA Farbod AKA P C H P C H with a combover. All the news is breaking at parties in Beverly Hills. Drummond is probably at one celebrating right now.

I refuse to believe the media will reward Harden after his exit in Houston.

don’t know why they wouldn’t. That had nothing to do with him. Rockets org hasn’t disrespected him and more so he was right. They sucked.

they’ll hold some vendetta against him though.

Was he wrong lol look at Houston this season

Some media members blame him for the disaster that the Rockets are this season.
Just heard Dan Patrick say that on his radio show Monday. Said there’s no way he’d vote Harden MVP because of how he left Houston. He doesn’t actually have a vote, but I can’t imagine there aren’t any voters who feel that way.

Also, I still don’t understand why Kawhi isn’t even in the MVP discussion.

Was he wrong lol look at Houston this season
Uh, yea he was dead wrong. James Harden buying in on that team makes Houston a playoff squad. He’s that good.

With that said, I hope he wins MVP so I can cash in on this ticket :lol:

don’t know why they wouldn’t. That had nothing to do with him. Rockets org hasn’t disrespected him and more so he was right. They sucked.

they’ll hold some vendetta against him though.
You're talking to the guy that thought they could be a 4-5 seed if things broke right. :lol:

Some media members blame him for the disaster that the Rockets are this season.
Just heard Dan Patrick say that on his radio show Monday. Said there’s no way he’d vote Harden MVP because of how he left Houston. He doesn’t actually have a vote, but I can’t imagine there aren’t any voters who feel that way.

Also, I still don’t understand why Kawhi isn’t even in the MVP discussion.

What do most voters look for ?
It’s clearly stats and record no
If nets are first in the east and his numbers are the same they should give it to him
It all depends on the nuggets placement
If their fourth in the west does jokic win
Lebron and Embid are the only two who we can argue but their gonna be out for a while . Embid would have won but u can’t be missing a quarter third of the season and expect to get it

You're talking to the guy that thought they could be a 4-5 seed if things broke right. :lol:

i 100% agree. But it’s just silly for some random dude not in Houston to ignore what the god is doing this season and how awful Houston was when he left. Even with a former all Nba guard

In all seriousness I have no issue with Harden being MVP because he’s clearly made the Nets better. Myrie and KD Nets the first few games were fun but they were also mid

What do most voters look for ?
It’s clearly stats and record no
If nets are first in the east and his numbers are the same they should give it to him
It all depends on the nuggets placement
If their fourth in the west does jokic win
Lebron and Embid are the only two who we can argue but their gonna be out for a while . Embid would have won but u can’t be missing a quarter third of the season and expect to get it
We’ve been over this ad nauseam - Yes, record and stats are paramount but the MVP is also a highly narrative-based award. Yanni is having a year statistically similar to his previous MVP years, on the 5th best in the league (1GB Brooklyn) and you don’t even hear his name in this discussion. The fact it would be his 3rd in a row, which is a narrative, is one of the reasons why. You have to consider that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom