⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHX is #3 in the league by record and Portland is #9. What’s the joke here?
No joke at all, if you’re looking strictly at what happens on the court, his case is as strong as anyone’s: games played, stats, team record, quality Ws.

Ky taking a week off whenever he wants, KD missing months so in a normal year he wouldn’t be splitting votes with them

Harden should win mvp. He’s earned it.
Hate to see Silas going through it like this though.

Also, I still don’t understand why Kawhi isn’t even in the MVP discussion.
hes there
just like hes in this pic
1616600525124.png

I saw the same tweet...it was from a troll account. You gotta be careful these next 27 hours. A lot of fake news is going to be coming out. I just can’t imagine living such a meaningless life that I derive pleasure from spending my morning tweeting fake trades from a troll account. Sad.

That's why I don't mess with twitter at all. Any twitter news I consume about sports/politics comes from posts on NT.

Malcolm Brogdon is nice and ATL definitely has the assets but can someone someone explain why they would do this when they have Trae running point?

Malcolm Brogdon is nice and ATL definitely has the assets but can someone someone explain why they would do this when they have Trae running point?

Win now moves I guess. Brogdon is gonna want the ball in his hand controlling the offense

Brogdon has to be worth...two first rounders and a young prospect right? Maybe even three if we're being honest.

He 6'5", plays defense, is a good shooter, and can let Trae play off the ball a bit, which would add more dimensions to their offense. All the same reasons why they should've just drafted Haliburton in the first place. That type of guy is exactly what the team could use.

If they play together that would for sure help the number one way teams shut down the hawks and that’s doubling Trae all day and forcing the other guys to be play makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom