⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but who tho. Ain’t that make *good* bigs who can do both. Collins is “available” and I’d do a Collins/Brogdon swap immediately if I’m both teams. Like B Sox B Sox mentioned Siakam but he’s very similar to Sabonis

Collins wants a max extension lol it’s a horrible trade for Indiana gonna be about a 10 m salary difference. They get rid of turner either or could play center at times

Why does Indiana want to blow it up? Brogdon, Sabonis, Levert, Warren and Turner seems like a decent squad.
they probably do not want to lock themselves up financially. on paper, it doesn't look like a team that will make a deep run

they probably do not want to lock themselves up financially. on paper, it doesn't look like a team that will make a deep run

they have great tradable contracts . They just need to move turner lamb and Doug frees about 35 million

I was talking to my boy i think dame is gunna be in the same situation as harden where the team is content with being bounced in the playofs every year and will never get him a superstar in his prime to play with him and just surround him with role players.

CJ is good don't get me wrong but for blazers to hit the next gear and be serious contenders they need a consistent superstar

I wonder if dame will ever want to bounce out of portland

Seeing harden scorch opponents in brooklyn i understand why he was so urgent on leaving as these are his prime years coming to a close.

Dame needs to decide soon

It’s better than paying old washed vets big money like they did last year . Get rid of all your trash gaurds frank getting 6 million he deserves a g league contract burks is gone next year get rid of Payton and rivers . Your left with quickly rose if u resign him and barret as the guards

I was talking to my boy i think dame is gunna be in the same situation as harden where the team is content with being bounced in the playofs every year and will never get him a superstar in his prime to play with him and just surround him with role players.

CJ is good don't get me wrong but for blazers to hit the next gear and be serious contenders they need a consistent superstar

I wonder if dame will ever want to bounce out of portland

Seeing harden scorch opponents in brooklyn i understand why he was so urgent on leaving as these are his prime years coming to a close.

Dame needs to decide soon
Dame will never leave but he needs to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom