⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Brogdon is nice and ATL definitely has the assets but can someone someone explain why they would do this when they have Trae running point?

they will most likely have Brogdan play off ball and try separate them so that Brogdan can man the floor when Trae is out. At leas that's the way I see it.

Interested to see what Norman Powell does. He'll be a great sixth man type of piece for a contender.

Like being a sixth man for the raps two years ago...he's proven and has championship experience. It will be interesting to see what the Raps do with him.

Three of the best ISO players in the league on the same team. The Nets have no excuses to not get buckets in crunch time come the playoffs. Probably due to volume but James Harden is the third best ISO player on his team based on PPP. Let that sink in.

Three of the best ISO players in the league on the same team. The Nets have no excuses to not get buckets in crunch time come the playoffs. Probably due to volume but James Harden is the third best ISO player on his team based on PPP. Let that sink in.

FNL Tobi super high on PPP. Need more volume tho

I would trade SImmons for Brogdon + one or two of their role players.

Would be a tough sell for Philly being a top 2 team in the east though.
giphy.gif

FNL Tobi super high on PPP. Need more volume tho
Yup. Embiid is up there too! Even at low volume, it’s good to know he’s a bucket in those situations. Just gotta hope he doesn’t fold come playoff time.

Speaking of playoffs....is it confirmed that they are doing the traditional home-away or is a bubble still on the table?

Might be the year Ainge and co. almost ALMOST get someone at the deadline

the amount of "almosts" I could imagine that execs want to expose ainge as much as possible. They just tell the Media whenever Ainge calls or mentions a name in passing. That's got to be the reasoning. I'm sure other GMs would call other teams just to test the water but you would not hear about it.

I would trade SImmons for Brogdon + one or two of their role players.

Would be a tough sell for Philly being a top 2 team in the east though.

There's no way Simmons will be part of a deal where he is the best player getting moved. He's front runner for Dpoy and elite at almost everything he does except for that one thing.
The only players he would be moved for would be for someone like Harden where it would be Simmons + Pieces.

There's no way Simmons will be part of a deal where he is the best player getting moved. He's front runner for Dpoy and elite at almost everything he does except for that one thing.
The only players he would be moved for would be for someone like Harden where it would be Simmons + Pieces.

Only problem he has. Is a big problem . He can’t shoot problem has been going on for four years . How much better has he got since his rookie year ? His stats are literally the same . Like I said if he folds in the playoffs or the shooting problem is big in a series they are gonna move him or embid leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom