⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
hollywood (florida) Kuz soon cometh ?

:frown:

considering schroeder declined an extension and his ppor play as of late , Rob might even flip him

What depth? Lol

https%3A%2F%2Flakeshowlife.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F1139325499.jpeg

Only problem he has. Is a big problem . He can’t shoot problem has been going on for four years . How much better has he got since his rookie year ? His stats are literally the same . Like I said if he folds in the playoffs or the shooting problem is big in a series they are gonna move him or embid leaves

Stats may be the same but he's playing MUCH better and it's really not close.
- He's leading DPOY
- He's much more aggressive and has go to post moves
- He scores when needed (although more would be nice)
- He has become a better floor general under Doc, he used to float around a lot under Brown, he would also just dribble up the court then give it to Butler. It used to be frustrating to watch. Now almost everything he does, he does with a purpose.

I think that improvement reflects in the win % this year. If I just looked at the basic averages without watching the game, I would think the same. In fact, I was very critical of him the past few years, but this year he really stepped it up.

The thing isn’t that Simmons can’t shoot, he just won’t shoot. That 3 pt shoot is smooth when he actually takes it

he isn’t a point guard. He’s a 4 who can play make like Draymond. Get a playmaking point guard and let Simmons flourish off ball as a roll man/set up man. He’s been off ball towards the end of games and Tobias and him has this 2 man game with him as the screener

The guy straight up can’t shoot u say he won’t shoot the reason is because if he starts bricking shots like some of the videos posted they gonna abuse him . Like I said what has Simmons improved on since his rookie year . Stats are legit the same . I’m tired of hearing Stephen a smith saying this brother can’t shoot .

if I was the mavs I ain’t giving Collins a max 20 22 sure not no 4 year/130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom