⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB595CDB-BBD8-450C-9BF8-8B33ABBC1FDF.gif

The guy straight up can’t shoot u say he won’t shoot the reason is because if he starts bricking shots like some of the videos posted they gonna abuse him . Like I said what has Simmons improved on since his rookie year . Stats are legit the same . I’m tired of hearing Stephen a smith saying this brother can’t shoot .

if I was the mavs I ain’t giving Collins a max 20 22 sure not no 4 year/130
Ft shooting
Finishing at the rim
Screening and being a roll man

he’s not a shooter. If he took 3s at the top after screening for something at the same rate as Draymond would y’all be happy? Or would you rather him get the ball to a more high percentage shooter or him taking a more efficient shot

everything ain’t just about POINTZ. He’s elite at *damn near* everything else and flourishing as the ultimate glue guy. Yea he’d be a MVP if he shot more often but how does him shooting that often help a team

Stats may be the same but he's playing MUCH better and it's really not close.
- He's leading DPOY
- He's much more aggressive and has go to post moves
- He scores when needed (although more would be nice)
- He has become a better floor general under Doc, he used to float around a lot under Brown, he would also just dribble up the court then give it to Butler. It used to be frustrating to watch. Now almost everything he does, he does with a purpose.

I think that improvement reflects in the win % this year. If I just looked at the basic averages without watching the game, I would think the same. In fact, I was very critical of him the past few years, but this year he really stepped it up.

Defense got better offense is exactly the same 4 years later . Can’t shoot a jumper can’t shoot open 3s can’t show free throws . Every summer we hear the same thing Ben Simmons needs to improve the shot and there’s no improvement at all he’s scared to take shots . It ain’t gonn improve in a year but it looks like Ben just gonna go his whole career with a shot

Defense got better offense is exactly the same 4 years later . Can’t shoot a jumper can’t shoot open 3s can’t show free throws . Every summer we hear the same thing Ben Simmons needs to improve the shot and there’s no improvement at all he’s scared to take shots . It ain’t gonn improve in a year but it looks like Ben just gonna go his whole career with a shot
who is we? Sixers fans don’t care if he shoots. We just want his FTs to be around 70% and him being better as a screener and roll man

majority of us know his role is that of Dray. We don’t need him to be Giannis

who is we? Sixers fans don’t care if he shoots. We just want his FTs to be around 70% and him being better as a screener and roll man

majority of us know his role is that of Dray. We don’t need him to be Giannis

Ben is a bigger part of the offense ball is in hands way more . We wait and see playoff time how teams play him but if they give him ton of space And clog the paint it’s gonna be a problem we wait and see . He still bricking his free throws though buddy

Ben is a bigger part of the offense ball is in hands way more . We wait and see playoff time how teams play him but if they give him ton of space And clog the paint it’s gonna be a problem we wait and see . He still bricking his free throws though buddy
Yea you definitely don’t watch the Sixers play at all if you still believe that

At the end of games, Simmons moves off ball and Tobias is running things. The ball isn’t in his hands yet but he’s a big part of what’s going on by working as a screener and a roll man. Teams think they can hide a weak defender on Ben since he won’t shoot and we call a screen to switch it. Ben gets out of the way and Tobias cooks the 1-1 matchup. Ben is Big Dray, he pushes the break and can facilitate the offense in the half court but you don’t want the ball in his hands unless he’s in the post (and when he’s in the post, dude help even though he can’t shoot)

Yea you definitely don’t watch the Sixers play at all if you still believe that

At the end of games, Simmons moves off ball and Tobias is running things. The ball isn’t in his hands yet but he’s a big part of what’s going on by working as a screener and a roll man. Teams think they can hide a weak defender on Ben since he won’t shoot and we call a screen to switch it. Ben gets out of the way and Tobias cooks the 1-1 matchup. Ben is Big Dray, he pushes the break and can facilitate the offense in the half court but you don’t want the ball in his hands unless he’s in the post (and when he’s in the post, dude help even though he can’t shoot)

Ben don’t have a bigger part in offense then green ? Lol come on bro his improvement from his first couple years ain’t big. The biggest problem is still there and he has not improved slightly . Sorry but joel Ben and Harris ain’t winning a chip y’all lost the chance when jimmy left .

How we 24 hours away from the deadline and ain’t nothing happen . Where the hell is woj

Space the floor ..... 😂.... I think these signings mean kd issue is more serious

Guy is shooting career lows or close to his rookie seasons . Why play kd when harden is winning games for the team . This ain’t playoff time let Durant get another month off if that’s the case harden been balling

Guy is shooting career lows or close to his rookie seasons . Why play kd when harden is winning games for the team . This ain’t playoff time let Durant get another month off if that’s the case harden been balling
Maybe they have concern about kd durability the first season back ....

Woj said Aaron Gordon is second guessing his trade request.

Dwightmare 2.0!!!
First he has the audacity to demand a trade to a “winning team in a large market for more branding opportunities” then has the unmitigated gall to retract his demand? Career 15/7. Best season was 18/8. Biggest accomplishments were being drafted #4 and coming in second in a dunk contest and he’s flip flopping on trade demands?

Trade him to Bolivia.

Ben don’t have a bigger part in offense then green ? Lol come on bro his improvement from his first couple years ain’t big. The biggest problem is still there and he has not improved slightly . Sorry but joel Ben and Harris ain’t winning a chip y’all lost the chance when jimmy left .

How we 24 hours away from the deadline and ain’t nothing happen . Where the hell is woj
You know Dray is the key the the Warriors offense. He facilitates a lot of it. Ben literally does the same thing but since we don’t have an actual point guard on the roster you don’t see it as much

Ben Jo and Tobias under Doc can win a chip. They were not winning under Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom