⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why did they just extend Adams then? :lol:

David Griffin

D231500C-E105-4C22-A93D-A373B2463117.gif

If the Mavs don't get him now (and they won't), they're 100% throwing a max at him in the offseason unless something changes.

Nah I don't think so.

Offering him the max means guaranteeing that Tim and Josh are gone. Just to offer him with no guarantee Atlanta wouldn't match.

If I'm Atlanta I give Bogi or attach assets to Gallo before I let John walk

There's no way in hell PR wise Travis can let John Collins go to Dallas given their history and after making the playoffs for the 1st time in forever.

I'll get traded to Atlanta before that happens.

Nah I don't think so.

Offering him the max means guaranteeing that Tim and Josh are gone. Just to offer him with no guarantee Atlanta wouldn't match.

If I'm Atlanta I give Bogi or attach assets to Gallo before I let John walk

There's no way in hell PR wise Travis can let John Collins go to Dallas given their history and after making the playoffs for the 1st time in forever.

I'll get traded to Atlanta before that happens.
I'd guess Atlanta isn't letting him leave without matching him and trading him later. Makes no sense not to unless they're just being cheap.

But all them restricted dudes are gonna get inflated deals this summer because the unrestricted star market dried up before it ever happened.

I'd guess Atlanta isn't letting him leave without matching him and trading him later. Makes no sense not to unless they're just being cheap.

But all them restricted dudes are gonna get inflated deals this summer because the unrestricted star market dried up before it ever happened.

john wants the 4/130 max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom