⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense got better offense is exactly the same 4 years later . Can’t shoot a jumper can’t shoot open 3s can’t show free throws . Every summer we hear the same thing Ben Simmons needs to improve the shot and there’s no improvement at all he’s scared to take shots . It ain’t gonn improve in a year but it looks like Ben just gonna go his whole career with a shot

Bruh what are you talking about? Only casual fans are talking about the Simmons jump shot every summer. Him shooting 29% from 3 like Giannis isn't going to mean anything in the playoffs. Not that I am directing anything at you, but it's crystal clear that you aren't watching Sixers games and haven't watched it in the past. Ben had a rough start this year but really found himself starting Jan 2021. He's better at the pick and roll, he has go to post up moves, he's a much better floor general, he's aggressive and isn't afraid to go to the line...I feel like I am repeating myself here and yet you still talk about basic PPG.

Move the needle as in become a contender? Doubtful.

They desperately lack depth though.

that’s fair. I think it’s fair to say that they’re out of contention this year which is why Ainge doesn’t want to go all out on the trade exception until this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom