⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you he not taking no 18m contract 18m gets u a Bledsoe Rubio pg😭😭
That’s true but if no one trades for him, he’s not getting that contract. He’s controlling where he can go if they willing to give him 25+. I don’t believe no one is or he’d be traded already

Herro in TO would be good. He’s having a down year but the upside is still there. He’s a 20/5/5 guy one day which is better than Powell. Gotta start somewhere

I was talking to my boy i think dame is gunna be in the same situation as harden where the team is content with being bounced in the playofs every year and will never get him a superstar in his prime to play with him and just surround him with role players.

CJ is good don't get me wrong but for blazers to hit the next gear and be serious contenders they need a consistent superstar

I wonder if dame will ever want to bounce out of portland

Seeing harden scorch opponents in brooklyn i understand why he was so urgent on leaving as these are his prime years coming to a close.

Dame needs to decide soon
Dame will never leave but he needs to leave.
I posted this article during the Bubble when it was released

I skimmed it again and it was a pretty good read on Dame and CJ. I maintain my stance that I don't think they'll voluntarily break up ie Dame demanding a trade (CJ is locked in thru 2024 and Dame 2025). Based on the article, I'm not sure the FO will trade them either but someone with more intimate knowledge of Blazers management could provide better insight.

Rick James GIFs | Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom