⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
They made this man quote a J.Cole lyric
deadmanny.png

The young players can already contribute enough to cover for Lonzo offensively. The team's issue defensively is that Ingram, Zion, and whoever they play at C all suck on that side of the court. Wings and Bigs are always going to set the tone for your team defensively because their size allows them to make a bigger overall impact.

Lonzo isn't changing those dudes.

Lol sure

I used to think that at first, but the more id listen to them theyre actually jokes. Theyre chopped but they crack me up.

The Scalabrine thing reminds me of a Milt Palacio story.

apparently Milt Palacio's wife is canadian, and post retirement and would show up at this open run I've played out.

He was the PG during the most horrible stretch of Raptor offense in franchise history.
Kevin O'neil took the clogged toilet offense to new levels.

He was a good defender but a lot of the fanbase took out their frustrations on him,
his inability to make a lay up and his .16 shooting from 3 ect

I never crossed paths with him. but when he did drop in
after, people would talk about him like he was a mix between Lebron and Ray Allen. :lol:

apparently he almost never missed from 3 and was just freight train in transition.

just a good reminder for me that the absolute worst NBA player, absent NBA level defense,

will totally vaporize you and your friends. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom