⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be starting with zo in the back court . I said this months ago had cats clowning me about not resigning him and letting him walk
I wouldn't start him next to Zo because of his limited offensive arsenal but I love what he provides.

Scoring is just easy for him even without having anyone effectively running PnR with him.
Lol, at halftime, Zion had 10 points on 4/8 shooting from the field and I thought 'wow its an off day by his standards'

If he's in the paint and he puts a shot up I get surprised when he misses

I like Hart off the bench. As long as Hart finishes games I don't care if he starts.

However I'd love either Naw or Lewis to take minutes from Bledsoe. Bled plays too much to be playing that bad.

I'd start Adams over Hayes still, but maybe give Adams a shorter leash.

Nah y’all gave the vets half the season to show up they ain’t do nothing . Hayes is a better finisher around the rim and a better defender . He’s averaging less playing time than last year 13 mins ain’t enough . At least we see some type of shot blocking and quickness with Hayes . He has to be playing at least 20 min a game

If Hayes continues to play the way he does he'll get more minutes sooner than later. I'm just not yet convinced if his play is here to stay. It wasn't that long ago that it seemed like Hayes couldn't finish anything around the basket and looked lost on d.

I'm just saying I need a larger sample size before we switch Adams and Hayes. For now I'm still a fan of starting Adams but giving him a shorter lease given Haye's play

Last edited:
Josh Hart, NAW, and Kira Lewis combined will probably all be be signed for 2+ years at a number less than Lonzo will cost them per year. All of them should be at like 25+ MPG too.

When they drafted 2 guards in back to back drafts you had to think that writing could potentially be on the wall for Lonzo in NOLA.

I'm not saying he isn't worth the $20M or whatever he gets. It just might not be worth it to the Pelicans when you have 3 other good young(ish for Hart) guards. All 3 of them can also get buckets and playmake off the dribble too.

Josh Hart, NAW, and Kira Lewis combined will probably all be be signed for 2+ years at a number less than Lonzo will cost them per year. All of them should be at like 25+ MPG too.

When they drafted 2 guards in back to back drafts you had to think that writing could potentially be on the wall for Lonzo in NOLA.

I'm not saying he isn't worth the $20M or whatever he gets. It just might not be worth it to the Pelicans when you have 3 other good young(ish for Hart) guards. All 3 of them can also get buckets and playmake off the dribble too.

Problem ain’t playmaking it’s defense we’re second to last Lakers played like **** still scored 110. Y’all gonna wait a long time to develop these rookies . Like I said the pels ain’t even a playoff team with two all stars . You let him walk and ur projected lineup next year are two young guards adams Bledsoe and no bench . Zion gonna be ad 2.0

Problem ain’t playmaking it’s defense we’re second to last Lakers played like **** still scored 110. Y’all gonna wait a long time to develop these rookies . Like I said the pels ain’t even a playoff team with two all stars . You let him walk and ur projected lineup next year are two young guards adams Bledsoe and no bench . Zion gonna be ad 2.0
The young players can already contribute enough to cover for Lonzo offensively. The team's issue defensively is that Ingram, Zion, and whoever they play at C all suck on that side of the court. Wings and Bigs are always going to set the tone for your team defensively because their size allows them to make a bigger overall impact.

Lonzo isn't changing those dudes.

I wonder what kind of car/truck jokic whips :pimp:
nikolajokicbroght-newhonda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom