⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
gave that starboy the keys

most minutes hes played in his career

more chances to shoot the 3 ball

hes finally the man and hes showing out

you can argue that hes gotten better every year hes been in the league

He had the keys last year. Once teams focused in on him as the #1 option he crumbled.

He def watched a **** ton of video bc literally he stopped all the mistakes he was making. Everyone improving, Thibs, more shooters around him also helped.

Reggie Miller getting at Bledsoe to lmaoooo trade this guy already man don’t wait till the end of the season

He had the keys last year. Once teams focused in on him as the #1 option he crumbled.

He def watched a **** ton of video bc literally he stopped all the mistakes he was making. Everyone improving, Thibs, more shooters around him also helped.
them signing marcus morris and him being there the first half of the season did not help

them signing marcus morris and him being there the first half of the season did not help

Randle was just not good last year. He just wasnt ready for all that attention. Marcus Morris did more good than bad.

Without a doubt he should win MIP.

Reggie Miller getting at Bledsoe to lmaoooo trade this guy already man don’t wait till the end of the season
I saw something earlier that the Pelicans are looking for a third team to take on Bledsoe if they deal Ball but I don't know exactly what that would look like and who would do that

Why y’all ain’t @ me when he’s shootinf 2 for 10
He ain’t a starting point guard on any team I’m sorry not yet . He can’t just have a couple good games and y’all make the assumption that he should start Blame Stan for not playing him more so we see a little more instead of Bledsoe getting a workout running up and down the court

21 straight games with 20+ points shooting at least 50% for Zion
I know everyone is going to talk about that and Ingram's 36 but Josh Hart lowkey had 15 boards/10 assists and 5 steals :sick: He's the model role player. New Orleans needs to figure it out soon.

I know everyone is going to talk about that and Ingram's 36 but Josh Hart lowkey had 15 boards/10 assists and 5 steals :sick: He's the model role player. New Orleans needs to figure it out soon.

He should be starting with zo in the back court . I said this months ago had cats clowning me about not resigning him and letting him walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom