⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don’t know who’s been itching to ink Aaron Gordon to a branding deal. More power to him though. Julius is playing at an all Nba level and eye have yet to see the commercials line up for him. Maybe next year

Kuz went Hollywood. Outside of puma what else did he get? AG got his own shoe. We know why Caruso got his deals.

I could be wrong, but could COVID have messed up some of that potential endorsement money for players, at least temporarily?

name a worse 20 seconds than when people are looking at you singing happy birthday & you're just sitting there smiling awkwardly
15 Hilarious Monkey Memes To Brighten Your Day - monkey meme about being  sung “happy birthday” to with pic of monkey smiling awkwardly - | Blog,  Kanaviçe

Aaron Gordon seeking a large market for branding opportunities...Bagley demanding a change of scenery. Since when did 15/7 guys on perennially losing teams start talking like this? :lol:

These dudes are wylin :lol:

He should ask T-Mac how the branding opportunities looked in Orlando when he was playing with Pat Garrity and Gordon Giricek.

Put up 30 a night and the bag will always find you.

2nd place finisher in the dunk contest probably got a poster of Kuz on a dart board cause he managed to finesse his way into a shoe deal and modelling shoots as a 6th man.

We got ours early only because we are required due to the nature of our work. We had the Pfizer ones. symptoms varies from person to person. 1st shot was nothing to me, 2nd dose though was a bit worrying. took me 3 days to recover before I felt nothing like normal again. NO, I didn't grow any horns or eye in the middle of my forehead. however, I did feel the worst kind of vaccine symptoms that I would feel from a regular flu. chills through out the day and had to take multiple pain killers every 4 hours (500mg on each dose), headaches, fever and worst part is chest pains. I was on constant standby with the chest pains if ever I get worse, it's 911. thankfully I recovered without further incident. my brother and folks ask me for opinions whether to get the vaccine or not, personally I advised them to do so basing from what I experienced. imagine if this was only the symptoms of the vaccine, the full-blown virus could have been disastrous for me. I'm not trying to scare you fam, but saying this Covid is real and pretty much a russian roulette illness. not forcing anyone to take the vaccine but atleast be responsible or safe and be compassionate to those who are vulnerable. it is not just all about you or your rights but other people too. you are not exactly the only one around you. so I cannot sympathize to those who are "violently" against it. I would gladly say to them from the immortal words of Ivan Drago,
they die.jpg

but die far away from us and alone.
I’m over a month removed from my second dose. I only asked about symptoms cause a lot of people I know had severe covid like symptoms for 24 hours after their second dose. I didn’t have any but was wondering what if all those players have them and were all out the next day.

So, Kerr said losing 3 out 4 games for an entire year was better than the finals run? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Man wilding. His run over. Free Steph. Might as well grow weed on an island with Don Nelson.

Yeah I don’t know who’s been itching to ink Aaron Gordon to a branding deal. More power to him though. Julius is playing at an all Nba level and eye have yet to see the commercials line up for him. Maybe next year

Kuz went Hollywood. Outside of puma what else did he get? AG got his own shoe. We know why Caruso got his deals.

I think Kuz has a deal with GOAT :lol: no idea what that entails

not sure about the weirdos shame part, but I think a part of the psyche of reminding yourself that, Man, you old. I believe the older you get, the less fun it becomes. I guess it is also a different outlook now on how birthdays are perceived.
In terms of celebration, getting old definitely plays a part. Up until around my mid-to-late 20s when every year I knew I was going out with the homies on the weekend and we were going to go HAM, I didn’t mind celebrating. But when it devolved into just going out to dinner with my girl, just a much nicer place than usual, birthdays became less fun and I knew I was becoming washed |l

No one's ashamed of living to see another year :lol:
I'm a black boy from the inner city, I aint even think I'd make it this far
That's why I like to have a silent reflective bday
I celebrate, I just celebrate all 364 other days
This is all I want the birthday to be about. It's more for me. To think about life and appreciate where I'm at and what I've been able to do for myself and my family.

It doesn't need a think piece.

Regarding the birthday discussion...

I think it’s personailty thing aswel as age...

Extroverts seem to have a hard time comprehending that someone who is more introverted may just want to chill :lol:

True story my bday cock-blocked me once :lol:

Shorty I met online asked when I was gonna come see her and I picked the end of the month, my bday weekend

A week before we're supposed to link up bday talk happens and she asks me when mine is and I tell her

Now she don't want me to show up because it's a special day and I'm putting pressure on her to make it memorable and I should be with my family, etc. etc.

I was like "Pressure? I was never going to mention it, YOU started the convo!"
I planned to cuddle on the couch and watch anime with you without you knowing :lol:

True story my bday cock-blocked me once :lol:

Shorty I met online asked when I was gonna come see her and I picked the end of the month, my bday weekend

A week before we're supposed to link up bday talk happens and she asks me when mine is and I tell her

Now she don't want me to show up because it's a special day and I'm putting pressure on her to make it memorable and I should be with my family, etc. etc.

I was like "Pressure? I was never going to mention it, YOU started the convo!"
I planned to cuddle on the couch and watch anime with you without you knowing :lol:
it all starts with them asking what sign you are
and then it gets to them wanting to know your bday

like ***, i just swiped right on you
you think im gonna tell you my bday when i aint eem give you my real name .

thats how you end up with the random " happy birthday" texts from #'s you never saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom