⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210322-154003~2.png

would you hate me if I slid in @katfrancois’ DM

1616449488622.gif

Shut up, man.

I’m with @Based Jesus and lawdog1 lawdog1 . I don’t really like celebrating my birthday ever. I don’t know their reasoning but for me it’s probably because growing up I always got awesome presents but we never really did anything big and I’m fine with that. I also don’t like the attention tbh. I get both how and why it’s a big deal to some people, though. I guess I’m just different 🤷‍♂️

I did go to prom btw. I won’t say it’s overrated but my experience was certainly underwhelming and I’m sure that’s largely on me.
never got the chance to go to my h.s. prom since our whole senior batch got suspended. all I missed out is the experience but other than that, we were fine. buddies and I were back once we got to college. I enjoy our mischiefs more than anything. it was fun times til everyone got old and separated from each other due to getting old. did we celebrate our birthdays, in our certain ways which was a blast everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom