⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
since it's big birthday thread today...

make sure y'all wish HIM HIM a happy birthday today

D76s8Mdk3_oahKzYG4_kmM5Pgpk_0vCQwoNNvFT3YuA.jpg

Aaron and Brogdan have very different values...it will be interesting to see what they can get for Oubre. I pray it's not the Hawks though...for fantasy reasons I want him to eat in Orlando lol

Aaron Gordon seems cool and whatever on the future, that being said I don’t really want Aaron Gordon on the Wolves.

We’re going to have money issues between KAT-DLo (sigh)-Edwards-Cade, if we’re lucky enough there. Don’t need to add Gordon into that depending on if we keep our pick. I’d rather have Collins of the two anyway.

Lonzo has 2 double digit assist games this season playing next to a guy shooting 60% from the field and a 24 PPG scorer.

let’s be real

BI plays alot of PG on that team too so it's rare to have 2 dudes avg 6 or 7+ assist a game. We've seen in his first 2 years Lonzo can rack up assist while not turning the ball over. So it ain't like his passing or seeing the floor is a problem. :lol:

Watching his passing this year he's still money with that and he's a far better shooter.

Kerr, KD etc have been talked about this in numerous interviews :lol:. Idk how much more else they can milk this out, without actually talking about it openly. David West just touched on it too.

it all starts with them asking what sign you are
and then it gets to them wanting to know your bday

like ***, i just swiped right on you
you think im gonna tell you my bday when i aint eem give you my real name .

thats how you end up with the random " happy birthday" texts from #'s you never saved.
I actually liked this one. Even bought her AND her dog a gift to take with me.
On MY birthday I was gonna give HER gifts. One of the heftier Ls I've taken for sure.

Wait a minute. I thought we were going to cancel HIM HIM ’s birthday this year and next year then maybe revisit it in 2023 if COVID numbers reached a certain level?

JK, Happy Birthday famb. Hope you won some money in Vegas this weekend :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom