⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here been vaccinated? Ive heard the second dose of moderna can have bad temporary side effects. I didn’t experience any bedsides soreness at the injection site.
Got both shots of moderna. Arm was sore on the first shot. Second shot I was fine.

The laker endorsement boost is real. But that’s kind of it for middle of the pack guys. So unless AG wants to be a laker, I don’t know what he thinks is going to change for him as long as he’s a mid pack

Yeah I don’t know who’s been itching to ink Aaron Gordon to a branding deal. More power to him though. Julius is playing at an all Nba level and eye have yet to see the commercials line up for him. Maybe next year

Kuz went Hollywood. Outside of puma what else did he get? AG got his own shoe. We know why Caruso got his deals.
randle had mountain dew endorsing him when he was here in LA

kuz also got himself a " model"

Lol at all the weirdos ashamed of their birthday.

Yall prolly the same as that kid saying something stupid like, "Im not gonna go to prom, im gonna go to the gym and work on my game."

Its ok to celebrate your life.
not sure about the weirdos shame part, but I think a part of the psyche of reminding yourself that, Man, you old. I believe the older you get, the less fun it becomes. I guess it is also a different outlook now on how birthdays are perceived.

Lol at all the weirdos ashamed of their birthday.

Yall prolly the same as that kid saying something stupid like, "Im not gonna go to prom, im gonna go to the gym and work on my game."

Its ok to celebrate your life.
1616449488622.gif

Shut up, man.

I’m with Based Jesus Based Jesus and lawdog1 lawdog1 . I don’t really like celebrating my birthday ever. I don’t know their reasoning but for me it’s probably because growing up I always got awesome presents but we never really did anything big and I’m fine with that. I also don’t like the attention tbh. I get both how and why it’s a big deal to some people, though. I guess I’m just different 🤷‍♂️

I did go to prom btw. I won’t say it’s overrated but my experience was certainly underwhelming and I’m sure that’s largely on me.

The laker endorsement boost is real. But that’s kind of it for middle of the pack guys. So unless AG wants to be a laker, I don’t know what he thinks is going to change for him as long as he’s a mid pack

Agreed. Just because he might wind up New York, Chicago or Boston doesn’t mean the endorsement deals will just start rolling in if his level of play stays the same. And I’m even talking about local car dealership spots and stuff like that.

not sure about the weirdos shame part, but I think a part of the psyche of reminding yourself that, Man, you old. I believe the older you get, the less fun it becomes. I guess it is also a different outlook now on how birthdays are perceived.

You're only as old as you feel.

Outside of physical stuff you cant control.

If you want to feel old, thats on you.

Yeah, its sad people actually fell for the idea its shameful to enjoys ones own birthday.

1616449488622.gif

Shut up, man.

I’m with Based Jesus Based Jesus and lawdog1 lawdog1 . I don’t really like celebrating my birthday ever. I don’t know their reasoning but for me it’s probably because growing up I always got awesome presents but we never really did anything big and I’m fine with that. I also don’t like the attention tbh. I get both how and why it’s a big deal to some people, though. I guess I’m just different 🤷‍♂️

I did go to prom btw. I won’t say it’s overrated but my experience was certainly underwhelming and I’m sure that’s largely on me.

A lot of yall be self-sabotoging yourselves to lose.

Why?

Be happy, youre amazing at everything you are and do.

The only thing no one should hope for is out promo-ing me, other than that. Enjoy life guys.

Lol, now I know why it was so easy to become THE GREATEST PROMO ON NT.

What I do and am is not good for the psyche of a lot of people outside of the NTWT thread.

So goodbye, I will take my character and stay where I belong.

I summon the Clippers curse FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom