⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Gordon seeking a large market for branding opportunities...Bagley demanding a change of scenery. Since when did 15/7 guys on perennially losing teams start talking like this? :lol:

Social media era. Everyone has a brand now. Can't knock guys for wanting to capitalize on that --- especially one who has been stuck in Orlando for his career so far.

Aaron Gordon seeking a large market for branding opportunities...Bagley demanding a change of scenery. Since when did 15/7 guys on perennially losing teams start talking like this? :lol:

Man had Disney at his entire disposal to build his brand. But he was salty over losing the dunk contest

Anyone here been vaccinated? Ive heard the second dose of moderna can have bad temporary side effects. I didn’t experience any bedsides soreness at the injection site.
We got ours early only because we are required due to the nature of our work. We had the Pfizer ones. symptoms varies from person to person. 1st shot was nothing to me, 2nd dose though was a bit worrying. took me 3 days to recover before I felt nothing like normal again. NO, I didn't grow any horns or eye in the middle of my forehead. however, I did feel the worst kind of vaccine symptoms that I would feel from a regular flu. chills through out the day and had to take multiple pain killers every 4 hours (500mg on each dose), headaches, fever and worst part is chest pains. I was on constant standby with the chest pains if ever I get worse, it's 911. thankfully I recovered without further incident. my brother and folks ask me for opinions whether to get the vaccine or not, personally I advised them to do so basing from what I experienced. imagine if this was only the symptoms of the vaccine, the full-blown virus could have been disastrous for me. I'm not trying to scare you fam, but saying this Covid is real and pretty much a russian roulette illness. not forcing anyone to take the vaccine but atleast be responsible or safe and be compassionate to those who are vulnerable. it is not just all about you or your rights but other people too. you are not exactly the only one around you. so I cannot sympathize to those who are "violently" against it. I would gladly say to them from the immortal words of Ivan Drago,
they die.jpg

but die far away from us and alone.

I've never taken a bday off and people are always surprised. I try not to even mention when it's my bday.

Me neither; but at my current office there’s a staff member who sends out a staff-wide e-mail announcement for everyone’s birthday, complete with picture.:smh:

It never occurred to me to ask if I could opt out until it was too late.

Me neither; but at my current office there’s a staff member who sends out a staff-wide e-mail announcement for everyone’s birthday, complete with picture.:smh:

It never occurred to me to ask if I could opt out until it was too late.
well I don't care much about celebration now and would rather do it with my close friends and family. it's quite difficult at work and especially with my type of work. we handle and work with people but it's difficult to work with people, even with your work buddies. I would think it's part of a generational gap, personalities and building a relationship. I'd say it's better and rather be with a military unit than with the typical societal behavior.

I've never taken a bday off and people are always surprised. I try not to even mention when it's my bday.

Same. I hate celebrating my birthday.

Worked at a place before where the boss was basically a motherly figure and had an excel spreadsheet with everyone's birthday so the day of a birthday could make someone go get a cake and do a surprise cake cutting in the conference room. Nice of her, but brutal when it was my birthday

Yeah I don’t know who’s been itching to ink Aaron Gordon to a branding deal. More power to him though. Julius is playing at an all Nba level and eye have yet to see the commercials line up for him. Maybe next year

Kuz went Hollywood. Outside of puma what else did he get? AG got his own shoe. We know why Caruso got his deals.

Yeah I don’t know who’s been itching to ink Aaron Gordon to a branding deal. More power to him though. Julius is playing at an all Nba level and eye have yet to see the commercials line up for him. Maybe next year

Kuz went Hollywood. Outside of puma what else did he get? AG got his own shoe. We know why Caruso got his deals.

Juju had Mountain Dew endorsements and others when he was out here. The Laker brand >>>>> *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom