⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here been vaccinated? Ive heard the second dose of moderna can have bad temporary side effects. I didn’t experience any bedsides soreness at the injection site.

Symptoms have varied dramatically individual to individual. I know people who were very sick for a day and then the next morning felt totally fine. No gradual progression to feeling better. Just randomly better instantaneously.

I got Pfizer and I was fortunately fine for both shots. Had a slight fever, which was barely noticeable.

If you end up reading the Pfizer paper, they found in their trials younger people had more symptoms than older individuals. My sample size is small, but it aligns with what I've heard from individuals. My parents felt nothing after both shots and they are 60, while I know people in their 20s who felt horrendous for a day. Nothing unmanageable from what I've heard though.

I have my first vaccine (Moderna) scheduled for this Wednesday. From what I read, first shot is nothing but the second shot can be a *****.
My wife was early on the vax list and got Moderna - first shot was nothing but was sick as **** for a couple days after the second shot... Fever through the roof and felt like she had the flu.

I'm due for Round 2 of Pfizer in about a week.
Getting my second dose of moderna next week. First shot just gave me a sore arm for a couple days. Have several friends that have gotten sick for a day or two after getting their second dose.

I'm cool with being sick for a day if it means I can get somewhat closer to normality.

yeah I only got the injection site soreness. Team members had a laundry list of symptoms, but they only lasted for like a day.

I heard racism can be a side of effect of diabetes so some of YALL need to be careful

998FCCA3-2A07-4C0E-BBEC-848783A12F89.gif

**** perk talkin bout...the **** BEEN like this :lol:

Back in my day my ***. There's **** from back then that HBO could make about 3 more documentaries on way worse than that NCAA scandal one :lol:
He just doing the old head thing where everything was better/safer “back in the day” ...The one that gets me the most is too see em say how dangerous and out of control the streets are when they lived thru the 70’s-early 90’s :lol: :smh:

Is it not conceivable that the Pels could get something for Lonzo that would help them as well? They wouldn't be just moving him for nothing.

Has to be a good player their sitting on a lot of first rounders

Has to be a good player their sitting on a lot of first rounders

I would argue that more first rounders can be packaged to get a good playing in the offseason/ future so I wouldn't completely rule that out.

I would argue that more first rounders can be packaged to get a good playing in the offseason/ future so I wouldn't completely rule that out.

For sure but do you keep waiting for someone to come to New Orleans ? Only free agent in 2021 that interesting is kAwhi if he opts out . They need a center that plays defense and a point guard and a little bench depth . New Orleans ain’t a big market where players are looking to come . . But u are right they got a ****load of picks

For sure but do you keep waiting for someone to come to New Orleans ? Only free agent in 2021 that interesting is kAwhi if he opts out . They need a center that plays defense and a point guard and a little bench depth . New Orleans ain’t a big market where players are looking to come . . But u are right they got a ****load of picks

It can go either way. You never know, all it can take is a disgruntled start who wants out and a team that wants to rebuild then you can make a proper case. It can go either way with what you an get for Lonzo. I personally think he should stay with the Pels and don't fully understand the reluctance to pay him after what they offered Steven Adams before playing a single minute for them.

Hey if a doughnut gets us to herd immunity & 70% of the population vaccinated, I'm for it :lol:
Look we already on the SAD diet, may as well to push closer to the finish line. Though honestly the diet is likely a huge part of why it hit the US so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom